• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife gave my cousin more then he bargined for

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
My wife and I had traveled to SE MO to attend a family gathering. Things had gone pretty well, was nice seeing a lot of the people we had not seen in a while. And many of them had not met my wife. Not really wanting to spend the money in a motel one of my cousins and his wife asked us along with a few other family members to stay with them. The place was small and too many people piled into a small space. They only had one bathroom and not enough beds, my wife and I got lucky, we were given one of the kid’s bedrooms. Now we make love no matter where we are at, it’s just a part of who we are, we never go to sleep with out making love. The problem was that the bed room had no door and sit right next to the bathroom. We of course covered up but my wife whispered to me as I was on top pounding away we were being watched, I started to look and she said no, it’s your cousin. I thought what the hell he is a grown man and his wife isn’t much to look at might as well give him a show. So I told my wife to take the top, rolling off she wasted no time climbing on my pole. At first she made a temp to stay covered but I lifted my leg and pulled the cover down. The moon was full so there was plenty of light to see by. Now I was in a position to see him and I heard him gasp as her 38 tits started swinging in my face. She would lift all the way up so my cock would just almost come out then slam down raising her ass for a very good view. I could see by now, he moved a bit into the room and was pumping his cock with his hand. When she cums she often purrs like a cat and tonight she gave a very long purr. I knew she liked being watched. We rolled to gather and went to sleep, I guess he went to bathroom and figured that was end of it. About two o clock in the morning I woke up as my wife was getting out of the bed, she was totally naked and those little handle bars hanging on her side, cute as hell. She whispered again to be quiet my cousin had just went into bathroom and she was going to see if he was man enough to touch her while no one was awake and his wife asleep in the living room on the couch.
She got up and crept to the bathroom door, just as he opened it, she acted like she was surprised, the moon was full still and the dim light from the bathroom showed her bare tits very well, he stood there staring but not moving she leaned into him and I knew she was telling him I was asleep, they both stepped back into the bathroom. I got up and slipped over to the door, thank goodness she had left it open a crack. I saw her slip to her knees and pull his cock out of his briefs. That was all he had on at time, she began sucking and licking his cock which got hard pretty damn quick. He was not any bigger then me but not any smaller either, she ran her tongue up the back side then over the tip three or four times then she stood and leaned over taking the tub with her hands and spreading her legs. He took his fingers and put them in her pulled them in and out a few times then stepped up and pushed his cock in that we pussy.
He pumped her hard and fast, she would go up on her tip toes, her blond hair hanging down, I saw him lean forward and grab her left tit, and they both were groaning but trying to be quiet. Soon he shot his cream up in her, she stood up, kissed him on cheek sit down and pissed, then wiped the cum off the outside. He stood the watching then stuffed his cock back in his briefs, and turned to open the door. I stepped back then forward; I mumbled what’s up everyone having to piss at the same time. My wife came out behind him and smiled at me, I was quick getting back in bed and I noticed he was by his wife on the couch she had not woke up.
Soon as we got into bed, I am not in to licking my cousins cum out of my wife’s pussy, but I didn’t mind fucking the hell out of her in the spoon position and mix mine with hers.
The next day we got up and showered late letting the others use the bathroom first. When we walked in to kitchen wife and I acted as if nothing at all happened, but my poor cousin kept looking at the ground or would star right at my babies’ tits in her white thin top with no bra so he was seeing it in the day light.
After coffee we gave everyone hugs and said we had to head for home, my cousin walked with us to the car. My wife leaned over and gave him a peck on the lips, I was right beside him and whispered where his wife couldn’t hear, my little bitch was quiet a nice fuck wasn’t she. His face got beat red, he didn’t say anything we just climbed in car and drove away.
A few months later we ran into them in St Louis while they were at my brother’s house. Nothing was said but he would find away to touch my wife. I saw her once reach behind the car and grab his cock though his pants and I could see he was hard and trying to hide it. When we went to leave later I whispered to him, guess you visited the wrong cousin, you could have come over and got a real fuck in bed. He got really red and whispered, please don’t let Marlin know, I smiled, how you know I haven’t fucked her. With out a word we walked to car and went home, haven’t seen them since, but got an email begging me to tell him if I fucked his wife and telling me he can’t sleep thinking of my wife. He even said only way he can come with his wife is to think about how tight and wet my wife’s pussy was that night.
This story is based on some truths and some fiction only those who have really paid close attention to my other posts will know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, those family gatherings!!!

Those family gatherings will be so much more exciting now that you have a cousin to join in the fun. You should make arrangements for him and your wife to get together more often. Maybe the 3 of you could meet somewhere for a 3-some. You have opened the door to so many fun times now. Don't let it slip away from you. Go with it and enjoy. Sex is so much fun. You are such a lucky guy to have a wonderful wife who enjoys fucking and to have a cousin for her to fuck. Don't stop now!! Go for it!!!

mmmm

as of this date 1800 + people have read this story, only one has seen fit to say hi, bye, kiss my ass, its a good story, etc. Why in the hell don't any of you say yeah we like it, want more stories, or fucking worse thing I ever read. Folks those of us that write do it because we like to, but the insperation to do some comes from postive comments that say its worth our time. We can post them on pay sites if you prefer at least I have several offers to do just that, so if you want to read them for free, would be nice to hear some postive feed back. Thank you.:)

I liked it!!!

Gee, I liked your story and I really hope it is true. I really get excited when family members are involved in your sex-capades. Gosh it is so hot@@@ I for one would like to hear more. Plus, I wonder where you all find these hot women. It certainly isn't on match.com or harmony.com. I would love to have a hot woman for a wife.

nice story

very nice story, i enjoyed reading it

You're right

Yeah. You are right to complain if no-one responds. A big effort wasted. I did enjoy the story and I should have said so. my apologies.

Thank you Jack

JackJPM said:
Yeah. You are right to complain if no-one responds. A big effort wasted. I did enjoy the story and I should have said so. my apologies.
I know it gets hard to respond to every story, and I do understand some times the story just wasn't the kind of story that hits you, like I don't really go for the sissy or humulation ones, just you know a kind word makes it feel worth while, so thank you very much.:)

Great story

Really loved the story! Wish it would have been me iinstead of your cousin

Cousins

My wife also fucked one of my cousins,it was very hot and still gets me going. Great story

Thank you

A big thanks to those of you that have given so much postive response, it makes you want to share your stories.

My wife has fucked three of my cousins one befroe we got married two since. I never saw the first one but did watch the other two it was awsome. Your story reminds me of those occasions thanks it was a great turn on

Great story... Very hot read!

all in the family

That story is great. Made me a little excited.

Very nice!!!!

Annette, saw your picture and you are very nice. Wish you were my wife and I could include you in all our family gatherings.

Great story I once fucked my cousins wife and it was hot.

Love those family get togethers!!!!

Cousins are wonderful people too!!! Especially "kissing" cousins!!! Isn't sex wonderful?? There is just so much sex to be had. It is too bad more people don't realize what they are missing. Cum one - Cum all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread