• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife get cummed on by strangers at park.

• Thread starterSLUTTYSAM
  • Start date

SLUTTYSAM

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2024
One of the games we play is i take her to a public park near our city I take her top or bottom off and make her get out of the car. The game is to see if she gets noticed by the time she reaches to other side of the park where i will be waiting with a hard on of course. We do this early morning or the evening before dark. She has never made it unnoticed. I watch from the car as she gets molested by strangers. Care to hear more?

jjkj.png
hyyy.png
result - 2024-05-06T124739.118.png

• Love
Reactions: Upsmike, Cumeatingwife, Lovasianladies and 11 others
SLUTTYSAM said:
One of the games we play is i take her to a public park near our city I take her top or bottom off and make her get out of the car. The game is to see if she gets noticed by the time she reaches to other side of the park where i will be waiting with a hard on of course. We do this early morning or the evening before dark. She has never made it unnoticed. I watch from the car as she gets molested by strangers. Care to hear more?

jjkj.png
hyyy.png
Sounds like us

Reactions: Rocckman
SLUTTYSAM said:

jjkj.png
hyyy.png
Tell us more!

Reactions: grayblue
EdT said:
Tell us more!
We like to drive thru an adult bookstore parking lot with Deb naked looking for strangers in cars flashing our lights if we see anyone and have them follow us to an industrial park. After we park and as soon as their car lights come towards us she gets out of the car naked and ends up getting taken

• Love
Reactions: Upsmike, Rocckman, Lovasianladies and 3 others
JimandDeb said:
We like to drive thru an adult bookstore parking lot with Deb naked looking for strangers in cars flashing our lights if we see anyone and have them follow us to an industrial park. After we park and as soon as their car lights come towards us she gets out of the car naked and ends up getting taken
Damn it. Why can't I bump into people like yourselves.
I'd drain my balls into your wife on a daily basis, especially in a public place. That is so kinky and hot.

My wife used to suck my cock in the National Park early in the mornings by the river before anyone would turn up and while we lay there, rowers in small dingys would go past and get a glimpse of us.
When I was ready to cum, she would lay on her side with her mouth open and I'd kneel down next to her face and shoot my load in her mouth right there in all of nature's glory. She'd swallow it all down and then lick my cock nice and clean.
I love the great outdoors for getting my cock sucked.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife, Hubbyofhotwife, JimandDeb and 2 others
JimandDeb said:
You should be filming all this, especially when your wife is being fucked or cummed on by strangers.
I hope they're cumming in her mouth and face.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife
  • Love
Reactions: Nazareth, Cumeatingwife, 4sure and 6 others
Nice video!! I'd like to get in on that fun!!

Reactions: milfbuster
My wife looooves teasing men in public with me out of view. Always in sight and always with at least one cum load

Reactions: LoveCumSluts

Users who are viewing this thread