• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Gets Nailed By The Remodeling Contractor: Do Other Wives Like Similar Meet-ups?

• Thread starterindigo10
  • Start date

indigo10

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2015
My wife and I find most of her playmates on swinger sites or at occasional parties, but the approach she enjoys most is to hook up with guys in situations where they aren't expecting or necessarily looking for sex. She finds this kind of setting much more exciting and comfortable than, say, just picking up a guy at a bar or finding someone online, and it's less complicated and risky than playing with neighbors or a long-term acquaintances.

From my perspective, I get a particular charge out of helping the sex happen between them; seeing the game play out, watching the guy's reactions, seeing him wonder how I'm going to react, and then finally watching them together. I'm curious whether these kinds of scenarios are ones that other wives and husbands enjoy and perhaps prefer as well.

Unfortunately, these situations don't come up very often. When they've happened, it's been with guys that my wife ("K") has been spending enough time with in a normal, non-sexual setting so that she can get to know them at least a bit and to decide if she's interested (and to be sure they're not cheating on wives). Other than one special case, she hasn't flirted seriously with men who she's known a long time or that she's around on a sustained or routine basis, such as co-workers or guys at the gym or in the neighborhood. In general, they need to be guys she's not going to keep seeing or needing to interact with later on.

For example, the time described below and shown in the video link (click on the "My wife having sex with...." link after the photo) was with someone (a home remodeling contractor) who had been working in our house for a couple of weeks. Another was with an out-of-town medical doctor who was visiting her office and that she was training to use her company's software. Another time it was with a guy in an adjacent vacation rental condo to ours on Maui, while another was with a friend of mine from college who I hadn't seen in years and who was staying at our house for a long weekend during a trip to our area.

The time with the home remodeling contractor was quite a few years ago, but I recently decided to use that video to see if I could figure out how to blur faces and make a short movie. This guy had been working inside our house for about a week. My wife was working from home off-and-on during that time, so was often around the house when he was there. As she described it, after a couple of days the contractor had begun lightly flirting with her, or at least she was having fun interpreting it that way. Over the next few days she played along a bit, but as she told me at the time, he wasn't becoming more obvious or otherwise showing any hints of wanting to take it any further. I could tell that she was enjoying herself though, and it was starting to get her hot. I was enjoying it too. We both really wanted to see how far we could take it, but without making him uncomfortable or having him get upset or reject her. (In fact, having this kind of time and setting to proceed in this way - some teasing, picking up on vibes, letting some sexual tension build, etc. - is what we both really like about these kinds of situations with guys.) We agreed that she should spend more time at home, giving him a chance to actually come on to her if he wanted to.

But, nothing further seemed to develop. They both continued to flirt, and K tried to make him feel comfortable and to establish some intimacy in different little ways, such as by bringing him a glass of water now and then, and by allowing him to take a shower in our master bath once when he was running late for an appointment. She wasn't comfortable pushing too hard though, especially if, as we were beginning to think, he wasn't really serious. We'd about given up on our plan until finally, when he was nearing the end of the remodeling job and all three of us were together and talking about whether we could save money on tile choices for the kitchen backsplash he was working on, he took my wife and me totally by surprise by saying something like, "Well, if the sexy half of you is REALLY friendly to me, you'd qualify for the Friends and Family discount!" K shrieked, laughed and threw a magazine at him. I looked him in the eye and shrugged and said, "Works for me." We all just laughed further, and my wife said that we both had dirty minds, and that she had to get back to work and would leave us to figure out the tile costs.

That night, K and I had fun talking about it. I could see that she was really hot to make it happen with him and would be disappointed if it didn't. The fact that he'd come out and said something fairly risky like that out of the blue made us suspect he'd at least been thinking a bit about trying to push his luck; maybe to see how we'd react.

But over the next few days, even though K was making herself almost comically obvious in the way she was behaving around him, he stuck to work-related talk and if anything, seemed perhaps a bit embarrassed about what he'd said. A day or two later, he informed us that he just needed to finalize a few things and that he planned on packing up his gear tomorrow (a Saturday). It was clear that we were either going to have to pull out all the stops or let the opportunity go. By this time though, K had been too turned on by the whole process to want to give up. She and I decided that the next day at some point, she would go upstairs and wait in our bedroom. I'd make up some excuse to send him up to her, and she'd come on to him in a way that could leave no doubt in his mind what she wanted. It would be his call whether to take her or reject her.

I loved seeing how excited she was that evening and the following morning as we anticipated trying out our plan. After lunch, K gave me a "look" and whispered that in about 15 minutes, I should try to get our contractor friend to go up by himself. I waited about a half hour (just for fun to give K time to stew a bit!) and then went to where he was putting equipment away and said, "When you've got a few minutes, would you mind going upstairs? K's up there in the master bedroom. She wanted to ask you about the ceiling fan or something." Frustratingly, he continued fussing with his stuff and I was worried that she might give up and come down, but then after a few minutes, he stopped what he was doing and said that he better get upstairs to talk to her. I looked at him and said something like, "She's the boss, so ANYTHING she wants you to do is fine with me." I had almost comically emphasized the "anything", but figured I'd be even more obvious, so said "You did mention a discount..." But even with all that, as I remember it, he just responded with a laugh and an uncertain look. The laugh was maybe a bit nervous-sounding, but I still had no idea if he was taking the hint or what he'd do once he got upstairs.

I waited until he'd gone up the stairway and then hurried over to listen as best I could. I heard the two of them talking. At first, their voices were "normal conversational" - talking about something or other that I couldn't make out, but after a couple of minutes I heard the tones change. Their voices got quieter and more intimate. I heard a bit of laughter from both of them, and then mostly silence except for an occasional word or soft sounds.

I waited a few minutes more and then went upstairs myself and listened outside the bedroom for a few seconds. The sounds now were obvious. And exciting. I looked into the bedroom and saw them standing together, their arms around each other, kissing, with him already partially undressed. K looked over at me and said to the contractor, "I want him to watch us." He just said, "Sure", and didn't object when I picked up the video camera I'd set nearby and started taping them.

sw1s.jpg
Video Link:
My wife having sex with our home remodeling contractor

Anyway, I hadn't intended to describe all this, but I really am interested to know if other couples like this kind of situation.

sw1s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: artman
Great video!

So the big question is...... Did you get a discount? :)

Nice! The handy man nailed her. Too bad we didn't get to see them cum.

Enigma632 said:
Great video!

So the big question is...... Did you get a discount? :)

Yes, we actually did. He didn't charge us for some of the construction materials.

Reactions: Enigma632
Yeah, that is a smokin' hot video!
I was glad they were able to share some intimacy. So many encounters in this 'vein' tend to be much more casual and lacking in foreplay. They looked very comfortable and relaxed, like it could've been the 10th time they fucked or perhaps had been friends for a number of years.
Your wife is VERY sexy! I absolutely love the curves of a mature woman, and I respect other men that also find them appealing, and know how to appreciate the charms they offer. The fact he had a nice, long cock to probe her pussy deeply doesn't hurt anything, either!

To answer your question, I can tell you we love these kinds of situations, although we may not be looking for actual sex. For me, it's all about the show. My GF is mid-50's, thick and chubby, big titties that hang down very nicely, fat pussy, big round ass, and her and I both enjoy her showing it very much. Anytime she has occasion to have a visitor like the satellite/internet guy, a repairman, or someone that is there for an extended time, she will dress in a manner that gives lots of opportunity for ********; low-cut tank tops with plenty of cleavage, loose tops that fall open if she leans/bends over, boy shorts that don't have adequate coverage, and the like, and very rarely wears underwear.
For someone like a mailman, or pizza delivery guy that is only there for a few moments, the level of ******** has to increase. Sheer tops or nighties, too-short skirts or t-shirts that ride up when she bends over. Never a bra, but she will wear fancy panties or a thong on occasion.
Variations have included wearing a robe (from partially to fully opened), and skin-tight spandex that gives her a big, fat cameltoe. She likes doing all these things because she knows I love men to look at her when she is displaying. But, we have never done these things with the express purpose of her fucking these guys, and so far it hasn't happened. She has allowed them to touch her if they are bold enough to attempt it, usually just some light fondling of her titties but that's as far as it has gone.

Our more serious, long-term (men) friends are the ones we will have over for a weekend, or get together for a weekend away somewhere. We did have an experience when an out-of-state friend stayed with us for 4-5 days while on vacation. This is when watching them fuck resembles the video of your wife; they are more relaxed and not pressed for time, and we're totally comfortable with each other. This is actually our preference for cuckold sex, but these opportunities don't happen as often as the random, quick encounters.

In any case, having a contractor, carpenter, or similar being at your house for hours at a time, over a period of days, while your wife is 'vulnerable' is indeed a HOT scenario.

zippless said:
Nice! The handy man nailed her. Too bad we didn't get to see them cum.
I don't know why the video ends right there. I'd probably gotten too worked up and accidentally hit the record stop button.

Nazareth said:
Yeah, that is a smokin' hot video!
I was glad they were able to share some intimacy. So many encounters in this 'vein' tend to be much more casual and lacking in foreplay. They looked very comfortable and relaxed, like it could've been the 10th time they fucked or perhaps had been friends for a number of years."
Nazareth said:
Your wife is VERY sexy! I absolutely love the curves of a mature woman, and I respect other men that also find them appealing, and know how to appreciate the charms they offer.
To answer your question, I can tell you we love these kinds of situations, although we may not be looking for actual sex. For me, it's all about the show. My GF is mid-50's, thick and chubby, big titties that hang down very nicely, fat pussy, big round ass, and her and I both enjoy her showing it very much. Anytime she has occasion to have a visitor like the satellite/internet guy, a repairman, or someone that is there for an extended time, she will dress in a manner that gives lots of opportunity for ********; low-cut tank tops with plenty of cleavage, loose tops that fall open if she leans/bends over, boy shorts that don't have adequate coverage, and the like, and very rarely wears underwear.

Our more serious, long-term (men) friends are the ones we will have over for a weekend, or get together for a weekend away somewhere. We did have an experience when an out-of-state friend stayed with us for 4-5 days while on vacation. This is when watching them fuck resembles the video of your wife; they are more relaxed and not pressed for time, and we're totally comfortable with each other. This is actually our preference for cuckold sex, but these opportunities don't happen as often as the random, quick encounters."

Actually, my wife said that he was nervous and uncertain at first, until she left him with no doubt about what she (and I) wanted. She's also very good at making guys comfortable. One thing she's learned is that when a guy seems unsure of what to do, she starts to undress him. That often "flips a switch" that breaks the ice in a big way.

I definitely agree regarding the sensuality of mature women.​

The situations you describe re. your girlfried all sound very hot. I've tried to get my wife to do something similar in terms of surprising guys at the door, etc., but it's outside her comfort zone. Which is surprising considering what else she will do, but it's a good reminder that our women are all different and we need to respect their wishes.​

I'm continually surprised by how comfortable it can feel to be lying in bed with my naked wife between me and her latest sex partner she's just fucked, even when the guy is someone we've just met. It's one of the strangest things about cuckolding and swinging.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nazareth
My wife Kate has been having sex with other men for years, usually while I watch, but she has taken advantage of being home alone with workers while the kids were at school and I was at work. We were having some plumbing work done that would take several days.

The first day, when I got home, Kate was dressed very suggestively. It was summer and she was wearing very short shorts and thin top with no bra. She said that the plumber was sexy so she had fun teasing him all day. I told her that it was not right to only tease the guy.

The next afternoon my wife called me at work and she said, "I did it". She said that she just had sex with the plumber. When I got home and we were in bed together, she told me that having sex with the plumber was really hot. I asked her if she planned to have sex with him again and she said yes.

The job took longer than planned, probably because the guy was spending time every afternoon in bed with my wife before our kids got home from school. I did not meet the plumber until he finished the job and it was time to pay him. It was hot for me to meet the guy who had been fucking my wife all week.

I pretended not to know and he pretended that nothing unusual had occurred. I hope that when he drives past our house with a buddy that he tells them that he got to fuck the hot blonde wife who lives here.

Rob

Reactions: Nazareth