Wife gets turned on by putting me in a chastity belt, but we've reached a roadblock.

• Thread startersamyoung2828
  • Start date

samyoung2828

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 29, 2012
We're new in this scene. We just recently started exploring ideas about stuff like this.
Basically, my wife likes to put me in chastity for good period of time (weeks sometimes). And during that time, I pleasure her using my tongue, but now she wants more.
She says she needs penetration but she doesn't want to take my belt off because that's her main turn-on. I hinted at cuckolding me and she got the message and brought it up but said while she's excited do it eventually, she wants to take it slow and build that event up.

My question is how do we tackle this issue of her needing penetration while putting me in chastity, until she's ready to cuckold?

Thanks.

Get a strapon and fuck her with it.

Get a face one and let her pound your face while pleasuring herself. Look for the chin strapons.

Agreed you could wear a strap-on. Also keep wearing the belt for long enough periods of times to the point where she absolutly needs some cock.

I disagree with the above. A strap on worn by you only relieves her need for penetration. You should just keep licking and telling her you want to watch another man penetrate her. She will eventually yield to her needs.

Oh wow. That was an easy solution.
I told her about the strap-on idea and she agreed it was a good idea.

But I'm really intrigued about the chin strap-on. Can't seem to find much on it though online.

vaxarado said:
I disagree with the above. A strap on worn by you only relieves her need for penetration. You should just keep licking and telling her you want to watch another man penetrate her. She will eventually yield to her needs.

I should have clarified my thought a bit here. You would be wearing the strap-on but the cock would be much larger, hopefully this would give her the incentive to go for a big cock. Although I agree you wouldn't want to keep it up for too long, you would want her to get out there and get laid with the real thing.

Buy a Black Dildo

Sounds like your wife is receptive. Here are some possibilities...

Samyoung,

samyoung2828 said:
Oh wow. That was an easy solution.
I told her about the strap-on idea and she agreed it was a good idea.

But I'm really intrigued about the chin strap-on. Can't seem to find much on it though online.

Re. a chin dildo for you to wear while your wife queens you — i.e., fucks your face — see (e.g.):
The Accommodator Chin Dildos, Face Dildos, Head Dildos, Facial Dildos

Re. your wife satisfying herself by queening you while you either do or don’t wear a chin dildo, see (e.g.):
The Fine Art of Queening

Re. queening furniture to increase the comfort and convenience of your wife satisfying herself by fucking your face, see:
queens and kings-queening

and/or:

Fetish Furniture Factory:
Fetish Furniture Factory

Re. your wife attaining psychological satisfaction and possibly orgasms as well by fucking you up the ass with a strapon dildo, see (e.g.):
Take It Like A Man - Pegging and Strap-On Sex

See also the DVD “Bend Over Boyfriend” (available from online sources) on the pleasures of women fucking their men up their asses with strapon dildos.

—Custer