• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife getting fucked

• Thread starterwvcpl
  • Start date
W

wvcpl

this is one of the pics my wife brought back on the camera she took the first time she went out and fucked another guy.

Attachments

• 266.jpg
    266.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 818
Very sexy shot :)

I've just checked your other threads, and what you describe and what we see here sounds lovely. We must see some more of this girl.

I can't do anything for her directly - but will share with you what I'd LIKE to do with her willing body ;)

I will post some more pics! I love showing her off!

All I can say is her lips look to be tightly holding in that cock. Looks good to me, but want more also

A coupoe of other pics, love watching my wife. She always cums so hard with a well-endowed guy!

Attachments

• 301.jpg
    301.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 667
  • 371.jpg
    371.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 724
  • 2021.jpg
    2021.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 832
Beautiful.... The collar and chain in the last one adds an extra layer of interest (to me), but that deep-fucking position must feel excellent for the lucky man enjoying her.

Wow any more pics. she is hawt!

Cute, Mac.... but so true.

Users who are viewing this thread