• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife getting massages!

• Thread starterWisHub
  • Start date
W

WisHub

My wife has started getting massages regularally at this place a few miles from our house. Generally, the massages last an hour or so and she seems to come home exhausted. Do I have anything to be concerned about?

She is probably the inside of her Pussy massaged.

Reactions: baysideanon
Do you really think that's what's going on?

WisHub said:
My wife has started getting massages regularally at this place a few miles from our house. Generally, the massages last an hour or so and she seems to come home exhausted. Do I have anything to be concerned about?

No, no... of course not. It's very nice that your wife is able to get her massages only a few miles from your house.

You might innocently... just out of curiosity... enquire whether your wife prefers men or women for her massages (that is, if you're interested in this question).

One hour is sort of a standard time period for a massage. But, the idea is that one comes home feeling totally relaxed afterwards, not exhausted. So, you might also enquire of your wife... just out of mild curiosity, of course... whether she's increasing the health value of her massages by stopping by the gym afterwards and lifting weights.

You might also begin noticing whether your wife's exhausting massages seem to be decreasing her interest in fucking you...

Swing by the massage shop and check it out! Talk to the staff and just say you there to inquire about massage info for your wife as you think it would be a nice gift! Also, talk to your wife about her massages! Do you want her to get fingered or groped during massage?
Me for example...I would love to have my wife fingered and felt up during massage, I had to go out and not only find the right place (not easy), but also explain it all to her and show her videos on the Internet of women getting thier breast oiled and rubbed and thier pussy fingered until orgasm! At first she said no way! Then as we talked more and more about it she gave in.
It's ALL about communication my man.

The massage place has two male massuses, if that helps.

inf_shop said:
q is, do you WANT to know if theres hankypanky going on?

I want to know (out of curiosity), but IF she is enjoying massages then she probably needs them and it will also make it easier for her to allow a bull in the future to touch her pussy, i.e. when she knows for sure she has your permission in writing for that to occur, he he.

WisHub said:

That gives her options, and she might have to try them both out.

I am curious as to which will become the most besotted with her (and possibly) the most daring?

Tokyocouple said:
Swing by the massage shop and check it out! Talk to the staff and just say you there to inquire about massage info for your wife as you think it would be a nice gift! Also, talk to your wife about her massages! Do you want her to get fingered or groped during massage?
Me for example...I would love to have my wife fingered and felt up during massage, I had to go out and not only find the right place (not easy), but also explain it all to her and show her videos on the Internet of women getting thier breast oiled and rubbed and thier pussy fingered until orgasm! At first she said no way! Then as we talked more and more about it she gave in.
It's ALL about communication my man.

You need to give men lessons in knowing what to say to their wives, or alternatively, you could just teach the wives on their behalf for a fee, he he.

All of life is a choice and it hinges on "yes" or "No".

"Maybe" might be a teaser but it is a very frustrating word that can help a man to lose his money, but not have much to show for it all at the end of the night.

If he chooses wrong words, he can go home with blue balls and she with someone else.

But if it is such a cliff hanger knife edge decision of whether he gets lucky or not, then she could be testing him or JUST NOT INTO HIM. If she is not into him, he won't get into her.

Does anyone actually rthink all she is getting is massages there?

WisHub said:
Does anyone actually rthink all she is getting is massages there?
probably not. just like 50% of the rest of this fictional forum.

If it's a new thing and has gone from never having a massage to getting one every week then I'd say that there was a reason for this other than idle curiosity.

If she's had massages in the past and has just started going more often then no - just that she likes being relaxed.

Try giving her a massage yourself, with her laying on her tummy, work your way up her legs and see how easy she parts them for you. I used to use this when i was younger - far easier to get in a girls pants like this than the direct approach!!

WisHub said:

That sounds very positive, from your wife's point of view. Answering the question you posed, however, or narrowing it to "probably yes" or "probably no," will require looking into it on your own.

You can always have a forensic test on your wife's pussy for any related hard evidence.

Is where she goes for her massages a private studio or a chain?

Users who are viewing this thread