• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife getting pounded good

creempieluvr

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2024
The Bull ramming my wife's Pussy with Nut Deep, Powerful Strokes. The sound of their bodies slapping together Loudly. My wife whimpering and moaning in extacy. The Bull tells her he is going to Cum. She begs him to Cum inside her. Then he grunts Loudly as he Cums deep in her body.
After he cum they both lay motionless enjoying the moment. My wife rubbing his back telling him she can feel his cum inside her. When the Bull pulls out of her his half hard cock looks raw and covered in Cum. My wife's Pussy looks swollen, and gaped open with cum running out of it down the crack of her ass. The Bull gets out of bed and my wife grabs her knees and pulls them toward her head, causing her pussy to raise up a bit. She looks at me and says "get over here". I crawl up into the bed and lay in the huge wet spot in the bed from their sex and start licking the cum out of my wife's ass and going up into her pussy. I hear the bull behind me say "Wow", then my wife said "I told you he would do it" as she grabs my head and grinds her pussy in my mouth. The bull heads into the bathroom to wash his dick. My wife tells me to lay on my back. I do as I'm told and she sits on my face and says "don't stop until I tell you ". The bull comes out the bathroom and thanks my wife for the good time, puts his clothes on and I hear him leave the hotel room. After he leaves my wife starts playing with my cock while she is still sitting on my face. She tells me what a good boy I am while she jacks me off until I Cum. Then she turns around, shows me her hand covered in my cum and tells me "Eat It". I lick all the cum off of her hand then she gets up and says "Come on, lets get cleaned up and go get some dinner and see if we can find another one...

2024-02-22_23-13-31.jpg
2024-02-22_23-15-00.jpg

• Love
Reactions: yourmanneoh, Lovasianladies, sluthunt and 1 other person
Nice!

Reactions: creempieluvr and Lovasianladies
This story makes my balls so heavy that I wish I was the one dumping my cum in her slutty pussy.

Reactions: creempieluvr, Lovasianladies and MatureCockWhore
creempieluvr said:
The Bull ramming my wife's Pussy with Nut Deep, Powerful Strokes. The sound of their bodies slapping together Loudly. My wife whimpering and moaning in extacy. The Bull tells her he is going to Cum. She begs him to Cum inside her. Then he grunts Loudly as he Cums deep in her body.
After he cum they both lay motionless enjoying the moment. My wife rubbing his back telling him she can feel his cum inside her. When the Bull pulls out of her his half hard cock looks raw and covered in Cum. My wife's Pussy looks swollen, and gaped open with cum running out of it down the crack of her ass. The Bull gets out of bed and my wife grabs her knees and pulls them toward her head, causing her pussy to raise up a bit. She looks at me and says "get over here". I crawl up into the bed and lay in the huge wet spot in the bed from their sex and start licking the cum out of my wife's ass and going up into her pussy. I hear the bull behind me say "Wow", then my wife said "I told you he would do it" as she grabs my head and grinds her pussy in my mouth. The bull heads into the bathroom to wash his dick. My wife tells me to lay on my back. I do as I'm told and she sits on my face and says "don't stop until I tell you ". The bull comes out the bathroom and thanks my wife for the good time, puts his clothes on and I hear him leave the hotel room. After he leaves my wife starts playing with my cock while she is still sitting on my face. She tells me what a good boy I am while she jacks me off until I Cum. Then she turns around, shows me her hand covered in my cum and tells me "Eat It". I lick all the cum off of her hand then she gets up and says "Come on, lets get cleaned up and go get some dinner and see if we can find another one...

2024-02-22_23-13-31.jpg
2024-02-22_23-15-00.jpg
That is an awesome situation. I would love to be you

Reactions: creempieluvr

Users who are viewing this thread