• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Getting Ready For Her Date

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
The Cuckoldress is upstairs getting ready for her date. I stopped in to see how she was doing while she was in the shower. She had just finished shaving her legs and bikini area .. making sure her pussy was nicely prepared for her boyfriend. I love her pussy and I'm imagining how much he will be loving it in a couple of hours.

~Jer

What emotions are you experiencing? R U doing the M thing or do you have to wait until she gets home to clean her pussy?

Does she ever bring her b/f home and make you go into the guest room?

Have you seen her b/f's cock or do you have to imagine how huge it is, and which of her three holes he gets to enjoy?

Do you think he gets priviledges that you have never had?

Were they pounding each other's intimate flesh on your bed?

At least make sure that you give a kiss to her pussy before she leaves :)

JerryB96 said:
The Cuckoldress is upstairs getting ready for her date. I stopped in to see how she was doing while she was in the shower. She had just finished shaving her legs and bikini area .. making sure her pussy was nicely prepared for her boyfriend. I love her pussy and I'm imagining how much he will be loving it in a couple of hours.

~Jer

Always keep her wardrobe full of nice clothes, so she has good choice.

Try to let her freshen up mentally and physically for her dates by telling her to put her feet up while you run the home for a few hours.

She needs to be "off-duty" and know you can cope with any emergency crisis that could possibly cum up while she is away.

Never impose a curfew on her, because if she is having a great time, it would be silly to stop at a specific time and "try to pick up" a few days later.

Users who are viewing this thread