Wife goes on a business trip

• Thread starterdriftwd
  • Start date

driftwd

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2006
I told my husband that I was going to a training class, but I really had agreed with a doctor that had been hitting on me at the hospital to go with him to a conference. We hadn't slept together, but I wanted to. My sex life with my husband was so boring and he wasn't that great a lover either. I started flirting with my doctor boyfriend one day when I was so horny at work and found that talking to him and looking in his eyes and imaging kissing him was a real turn on. I decided that I would sleep with him if he ever made a move. When he asked me to go with him to Canada I was floored but considered the possibilities. He didn't say he wanted to have sex with me or was crude in any way, but he was persuasive, telling me how beautiful I was and how much he would enjoy spending time with me. All I could think about while he was talking was sex. I even glanced down at his crotch to see if I could tell anything about his package, although it didn't matter. He was a man and had a cock and I was willing to suck it and fuck it.

The night before the trip I got in a fight with my husband because things didn't add up of course, like where my ticket came from and how come I wasn't able to show him a class schedule on line. But I kept mum and finally he quieted down. We didn't have sex and that was good because I wanted to stay super horny for my date. He called me on my cell phone as I was arriving at the airport and told me what level he was parked on and so we were able to meet in the parking garage. As I was getting out of my car he came up to me and stood very close to me. I wanted him to kiss me badly and looked up at him, but when I did so, I got so horny for him that I reached up and put my arm around his neck and brought his mouth down on to mine. As soon as his tongue went in my mouth I felt my vagina start to lubricate. We made out for a few minutes and I was breathless when we finally broke away. He told me that it was great and that he had wanted to do that ever since he first saw me. I couldn't help myself but I reached out for his crotch and felt around until I was able to grab on to his cock which was getting hard.

He told me that we would have to wait and needed to get into the terminal and get on the plane. We were careful not to talk to each other or touch each other in the terminal but once we were seated I pressed my leg and arm up against his. The feeling was delicious. I don't think I'd ever been so horny in my whole life. I couldn't wait to get in bed with him. The plane landed and I followed him to the car rental counter and hung back until the transaction was complete. Since we were in a different city, in fact a different country I didn't see any reason why we couldn't be together and put my arm through his as we walked to the car. Once in the car he grabbed me and started kissing me roughly and massaging my breasts through my blouse. The roughness was such a turn on. My panties were getting very wet. I would have fucked him right in the car if he had wanted to.

At the hotel, again I had to restrain myself while he checked in and as we rode up the elevator. Once the door closed behind us though I threw myself into his arms and started kissing him and massaging his cock. It felt big and I wanted to suck it and then have him fuck my hole good and hard. He pulled me on to the bed and we started taking our clothes off and actually took our time. This was amazing foreplay. Finally we were down to our underwear and I started to kiss down his chest while continuing to massage his cock. I nuzzled the head through his underwear and slowly pulled them down until his big dick sprung out. I immediately started to fellate him and after a minute or two felt him tug down my panties. The cool breeze of the air conditioning enhanced the feeling of being completely *******. I felt his fingers caressing the outer folds of my pussy and then he hit the button and started to rub the hood of my clitoris up and down. I straddled his face and lowered myself on to his mouth. This was the best oral sex I'd ever had. His tongue was big and rough and caressed my clitoris driving me crazy and making me suck on his cock with added fervor. I wanted him inside of me.

I shifted around an lay next to him and tugged on his arm to mount me. I spread my legs really wide and guided his cock into my pussy. It was so wet that it slipped right in. It was quite large and firm and filled me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and told him to pound me. Saying those nasty words must have turned him on because that's exactly what he started to do and he didn't let up. After a minute or two, the rhythm of his cock going in and out of my pussy and because it was so thick, tugging on my clitoris with each stroke, I started to near orgasm. I whispered in his ear over and over, "don't stop, don't stop." Finally I was on the edge and just let my orgasm spill over. My vagina contracted and squeezed his cock and I was loving it. This was what I wanted sex to be. After my orgasm passed, he slowed down his strokes but made them deeper. I was in heaven and knew I would cum again if he kept it up. He rose up on his arms and looked down at me. He was a beautiful man. I wanted to kiss him again. We stared to make out and fuck at the same time and my pussy was on fire and felt like heaven. I wanted him to fuck me all day. I started to get more and more turned on and felt my pussy juices running down the inside of my legs, but I didn't care. He was going to make me cum again any second now. He positioned himself so that the top of his cock made better contact with my clitoris as he stroked in and out. It was too much and after only a few strokes I felt my vagina start to orgasm again. This time the contractions lasted longer and were more satisfying. The only thing was, the second orgasm just made me hornier!

He asked me if it was all right for him to cum and I said yes, demanding that he give it to me. I wanted to feel his orgasm. He really started to pound me again and I held on for dear life. Finally he buried his cock to the hilt flattening my clitoris with his stomach muscle and I knew he was cumming. My pussy writhed in pleasure. I grabbed his hair and jammed my tongue in his mouth. That was the best fuck I'd ever had. The rest of the week we fucked over and over and I never got tired of sucking his cock until he came down my throat or letting him pound my hole until he came. Tomorrow we fly home and I am completely out of gas sexually. I hope my loser husband doesn't want to have sex. I don't think I could bare it. My new boyfriend and I discussed what we were going to do when we got home and realized that we would keep seeing each other even though we were both married. Eventually we'll get caught, but I don't even care. Sex with him is worth it.

Wow, are you really a woman? That is so hot. So if your hubby is not very good with sex, why not talk to him about it? He may like to see you have sex with a boyfriend and feed him a creampie. What size is hubby compared to your lover?

There is a difference between extramarital cheating and an extramarital relationship.

A fuck in an unused room is not the same as a planned weekend trip.