• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Goes on Friend Finder!

• Thread starterOnePumpnDump
  • Start date

OnePumpnDump

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2011
When I came home tonight, my wife informed me that she had signed up on Adult Friend Finder. She let me know that the new email account/password were hers only, and she would be telling me what was going to happen, not asking! She did show me her profile, where she clearly states that I'm not satisfying her, and she needs a new lover to help show me how to fully satisfy a woman, and that I will be there to watch only. Looks like I should buy some popcorn and get ready to watch the show!

That's great news. You should show us some pictures or give us the link to her profile, so that the bulls here can contact her. If you're lucky you can soon watch your wife getting stuffed by real men.

Keep us updated with progress

Already quite popular!

She had me take photos of her hot body, a great frontal shot(no face, wearing bra/panties), then took a photo of me with a soft dick, and said "here's the guy who needs to see who the real man in the room is!". She already has a beefy FIREMAN messaging her, and two other horny guys. None of which seems to mind the idea of screwing her in front of me! I can't wait to get put in my place once again! We only go to S.D. once a month, all this stuff will be pretty spaced out, time-wise. Who knows, she may get comfortable with some guy enough that he will let me suck his cock, so hopefully some of his manhood will rub off on me, pun intended!

OnePumpnDump said:
When I came home tonight, my wife informed me that she had signed up on Adult Friend Finder. She let me know that the new email account/password were hers only, and she would be telling me what was going to happen, not asking! She did show me her profile, where she clearly states that I'm not satisfying her, and she needs a new lover to help show me how to fully satisfy a woman, and that I will be there to watch only.

Has she always been your boss-wife, or did she begin taking on that role recently? In any case, good for her...

OnePumpnDump said:
Looks like I should buy some popcorn and get ready to watch the show!

Yes, it does look that way...

Update: Lots and lots of guys are messaging her, and she shows me the photos and comments the guys are saying to her. We are planning on meeting with two different guys this weekend, hopefully at least one of them will turn in to something. Last night, I got her horny enough to let me fuck her by watching videos of her and her old Bull. It is amazing how much better the two of them fuck together, compared to when I am the "Bull"!

tell us how the dates went

My wife has been on AFF for a few years now. She has fucked quite a few married guys she met on there. A few have become long-term boyfriends. My wife has introduced these boyfriends to me so that they feel comfortable coming to the house, even when I am home, to have sex with her.

My wife puts her 'dates' on our shared calendar so that I know which boyfriend is coming by and when. My wife works during the day and her boyfriends are all married, so their dates are in the evening and on the weekend.

A couple of guys that my wife only sees occasionally are uncomfortable with me being home when they come over to fuck my wife. When I see them on the schedule, I make plans to be somewhere else. I want them to be able to relax, take their time, and enjoy fucking my wife.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread