Wife Going Away This Weekend, Need Help

• Thread starterredheadslutwife
  • Start date

redheadslutwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2009
A little background on us. We've been married for about 13 years. She's a very sexy 33 year old redhead.

We've actually had a couple of swinging experiences in the past. The first time we had an MFM with a black guy. She's had a couple of lesbian experiences with one of our friends (while the friend's hubby and I watched). Then a few years ago we did some swapping with some different friends.

Anyway, she's going away this weekend for her friend's 30th birthday. She'll be leaving Friday night and coming home Sunday.

I've told her in the past that it was ok to play around when she goes out, but to my knowledge she never has.

A couple of days ago we were sending texts back and forth and I brought up this weekend...
Me: You're in big trouble tonight. All worked up from the dreams I had last night
Her: LOL
Me: You laugh now... Wanna hear about them?
Her: Not really i can only imagine
Me: You know what they were. It involved text messages and "what happens at the"...........
Her: Don't be a pig!
Me: Sorry, just sayin' I got pretty worked up about it.
Her: LOL!
Me: Just so you know, if the opportunity does present itself this weekend you have a "get out of jail free" card.
Her: OMG! no thanks.
Me: Just wanted to let you know. Who knows, you might end up changing your mind (doubtful, but I can dream right?).
Her: LOL!

So that's where I am. Given our past I know she can give into temptation, but she's also pretty good at resisting it too. ;)

I made a special Get Out Of Jail Free card last night. I'm thinking about putting it in her suitcase taped to a condom or two.

Any ideas of how to get her to have a little fun?

get-out-of-jail-free-card copy.jpg Picture 021.jpg Picture 023.jpg Picture 208 copy.jpg Picture 213 copy.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
The card is a really good idea. You may wish to go back and read SoonToBe's earliest posts where he started almost exactly where you are.

Should your wife decide to find some male (or female) company she would not have any trouble, she is very hot!

From your post it seems that all of your kinky experiences have been with each other. She probably isn't comfortable doing that kind of thing without you there.

If you want her to branch out on your own, maybe try having an experience with her fucking another man with you there, and then encourage her to fuck that same guy later without you.

She sounds loving and loyal. If you can have that kind of intimate relationship and still have freaky dirty sex involving others, you should count yourself lucky and not push it.

above all....you need patience ! I agree should your wife decide to have fun she will not have any problems. My suggestion as a start would be to have her dress sexy and take her out dancing. let her enjoy dancing and getting close with other men.