• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife going on a vacation this week!

• Thread starterNewMom
  • Start date
N

NewMom

My wife is leaving this weekend for a week long vacation. Should I be worried about this? Chat with me on yahoo messenger newmomgina@yahoo.com!

Where is she going? If she is going to the West Coast, shes not far enough, I'll jam my dick up her in the airport until security cums... :)... and I have a helmet cam, haha

Big Matt, I replied to you on yahoo. Prefer not to disclose her exact location in this room.

AM - a little more info would be helpful. Is she going on vacation away from you? Is she going with family or friends? How far away is she going (the further away - the more the sense of freedom she'll have)?

She is going alone. She said she needed some time away. Again she is going out of state is all I will say about the location.

Well, despite the relative lack of info in this thread, I can see in other posts from you that your wife IS curious and has had lovers, etc.

I think we'd all need to know a bit more about what's been said and discussed about her vacation for us to speculate on whether you have anything to worry about.

Based on your other posts, I'd figure that if you positively suggested she should look for some adventure while she's away, that again based on your other posts - she might be inclined to do so....

Not sure why all the secrecy here given the openness in your other threads/posts though....

Its not really being secret. I do believe she will be screwing around while she is away. Yes it does turn me on when she does this. I will be probably rubbing myself raw at home thinking about what she is up to.

Have you given her any suggestions or hints that you'd like her to do anything?

Wish I'd have caught you for chat, AM. My wife has taken vacations seperate from me; the first time was specifically to play with another couple, and I anticipated it much like you seem to be.
Incidentally, she has done this on multiple accassions, including one time under the guise of "surprising her daughter" who lived nearby. I'm sure it rasied many eyebrows; a daughter watching her mom openly playing with another couple without her husband present!
Your situation seems to be more of a private matter, obviously. If/when a wife says "I need time alone" or similar, what they mean is "I want to be alone with my lover". She seems to have specific plans, although not sharing them with you.
You probably know that people do things away from home they may not normally do at home; moreso if a spouse isn't present. It also 'sounds' like you've experienced this before, so you probably know what to expect.
In any case, it would be fun to discuss it, your fears or desires, and more. Hopefully, I can catch you at least while she's gone, if not before.

she's gone alone,why u not go with her??

The only reason I would worry if she decides to have more then one gentleman up in her hotel suite at one time.

why you let her go so why would that trouble you now.

Its more or less a business trip, but at night she intends on letting loose in her terms.

More than one

AthleticMom, why should more than one bother you, I saw my wife with 2 or 3 a few times and she handled them without any problem, and this usually involved each one having her more than once. All she would be the next day is a little tired, but always very happy with a big smile. She'll be fine. GTR

I just worry cause given she is there alone, what if it gets out of hand?

Don't worry about it. Your main focus should be on beating your weenie...

AthleticMom said:
My wife is leaving this weekend for a week long vacation. Should I be worried about this?

Are you worried that your wife will fuck other men, or that she might not fuck other men...?

AthleticMom said:
.... I do believe she will be screwing around while she is away. It turns me on when she does this.

Ah... you assume your wife will be fucking other men, and are worried you might beat your weenie raw while imagining her passionate trysts...

AthleticMom said:
I will probably rub myself raw at home thinking about what she is up to.

That's OK. Beating your weenie while imagining what your wife might be doing with her lovers during her trip is entirely appropriate for you as her cuckold. (If she asks you why your weenie is raw when she returns, you can explain the reason. She will understand, no doubt, although she might tease you.)

AthleticMom said:
The only reason I would worry if she decides to have more then one gentleman up in her hotel suite at one time.

The best way to handle this concern will be to fantasize about your wife handling 2 or more men simultaneously while beating your weenie...

AthleticMom said:
I just worry cause given she is there alone, what if it gets out of hand?

I wouldn't worry about it. You can be confident your wife will be able to handle it. Her "n" lovers (where n = 2, 3, 4, ... if she decides to fuck more than one simultaneously) will realize it will be awkward if she has to call 911, so they won't get too rowdy.

Ask her politely if she can get some pictures....

Update!

Well, she leaves in the morning and she spent all day at the spa getting every little detail of her body ready for her trip. Costed me a fortune but she came home extremely happy and excited about leaving in the morning.

Not to sound negative here but it's honestly not that big of a deal. hundreds of women take business trips and vacations every day. That doesn't mean as soon as they check in the hotel they go find a few guys and bring them back to gangbang her. Of course we all WISH it was like that. Have you ever shared her with another man yet? Has she told you she will get fucked when she's away? Can she provide pics while she's on this vacation to this unspoken top secret location?

Update on trip!

She has arrived at her suite. She sent me a few pics of her getting ready to go out to dinner.

Attachments

• Photo0327.jpg
    Photo0327.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 621
  • Photo0333.jpg
    Photo0333.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 610

Users who are viewing this thread