• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife going on first date

• Thread starterdnlpcb
  • Start date
D

dnlpcb

I have shared my 33 year old wife for several years. It started with a drunken night on the pool deck with a good friend/co-worker, it was hot. We've had several men fuck her over the years, I take pics of the encounters and fuck her used pussy after the man leaves. Tomorrow night a friend she's interested in is coming to town. She gave him a blow job once before (without me there) and told me about it when she got home. I will be busy tomorrow night working on the house with a friend and suggested she go out on a date with man coming to town. She acted leery of the idea at first but quickly agreed it would be fun to be a slut wife going on a date. I think this may open a whole new avenue. I've attached a couple of pics for everyone's pleasure as I love to see other hotwives in these threads.
P0000684.jpg
P0000679.jpg
xxxpics-06-25-05 110.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot pics...share her and tell us all about it

Very nice pictures. mmmmmm!

iron mark lol

the best bit is the iron mark on the floor.......

She's still out

Sorry about the iron mark, never said she was perfect. They're still out, can't wait to see how she looks when she comes home and hear the details. She just called and said she's on the way home, she doesn't know I'm on here. I'll update tomorrow. I'll try to get pics of how she looks when she gets home.

Don't apologize about the iron mark. :p It's just good natured humor after all.

Your wife looks hot and I'm sure I speak for us all when I say I hope she had an outstanding date. I'm sure there are plenty here who are waiting anxiously to hear how it went.

You can use photoshop to make them smaller, or just set the camera to a lower resolution. Nice pic with cum all over her belly.

joke

your wife is lovely, any more pics of her and her date?

nice pics

what a beautiful woman. hope she gets all the big cocks she deserves.....

Wow!

Your wife is stunning! Love the second last pic (the third one of the last set). Can see her wedding ring as her "date" slides deep in that married pussy of hers. Bet she was loving a real cock in her, finally.

Keep posting the pics man. She's amazing.

Nice pics,thnx for share... She is so sexy,like my girlfriend...

She is a very sexy woman and you are very lucky that she fucks others guys and shares it with you.

so lucky

Dude you are so lucky!
dnlpcb said:
I have shared my 33 year old wife for several years. It started with a drunken night on the pool deck with a good friend/co-worker, it was hot. We've had several men fuck her over the years, I take pics of the encounters and fuck her used pussy after the man leaves. Tomorrow night a friend she's interested in is coming to town. She gave him a blow job once before (without me there) and told me about it when she got home. I will be busy tomorrow night working on the house with a friend and suggested she go out on a date with man coming to town. She acted leery of the idea at first but quickly agreed it would be fun to be a slut wife going on a date. I think this may open a whole new avenue. I've attached a couple of pics for everyone's pleasure as I love to see other hotwives in these threads.
9247438.jpg

bt01.jpg

bt02.jpg

Good

God man she's hot what a fine woman I would love to be in your shoes cleaning her up

Been a while

We split up several years ago, she's with one of her BF's now. She came to my house recently and had been drinking. She lifted her skirt and said "I just finished fucking, wanted to show you". She laid on the bed and spread her legs wide asking me if I wanted to see and taste her. I wish I would have thought to grab the camera. It had been a while, but was fun.