• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife going out for first time on her own

• Thread starteryoungcuckcouple
  • Start date
Y

youngcuckcouple

my wife rebecca aged 21 is finally going out to have some fun on her own tonight. hopefully she will get fucked but we will have to wait and see.

heres a pics of her on holiday, she loves any comments :)

Attachments

• SL371371.jpg
    SL371371.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 945
  • DSCF2151.jpg
    DSCF2151.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 986
im hoping she gets some pics of her with another guy
aint heard from her so far so i think she might have got lucky

I am sure she is making a bbc very happy

Very, very nice....looking forward to updates.

Me too. Im sure some BBC is having his way with her right now!

Any updates? Pics from her date?

she just text me saying she may need picking up in morning and she shouldn't be home tonight.

i'll see if i can get some pics from her

I think her well used pussy is filled by sticky hot cum from several BBCs.

been given the address and have to pick her up at 6 am
and she asks for me to take red bull :)

She will more than likely get pounded. No worries, she is very lovely. So beautiful. Some guy will fuck her good without a doubt, and you'll be left to deal with the mess he's made. You'll pick your lovely lady up and feel totally razzed up by her getting dicked. You'll feel the rush of red knowing she was used as just a fuck for some guy. All the while she is you lovely lady and you love her. While somewhere there is a guy having a good snicker at the tramp he bopped last night. Feel the passion of the moment, hold your sexy girl and feel the glow of the humiliation. You love that girl and will accept this as the norm. There is nothing wrong with this. It makes you love her more. She is amazing. Love her and treat her well. Take her home and give her a full body rub. That is her reward for being such a lovely lady. Listen to her story. Kiss her feet for being such a sexy *****. Let her know you accept it. You guys will grow closer as a couple.

really? 3 months ago she was 19 and looked different.

Good nack for investigation SexGod69. I investigated as well. That was a very tricky play youngcuckcouple...very tricky. Now you have a 21 year old wife with hopes that she cucks you? And just three months before you had a 19 year old bi threesome loving girlfriend? This is madness!!! :eek:

Fuck I love the bitcj lovely legs she's built for me a huge big black old rough black fucker now I want more pics fuck I want herr legs now!!!email me now hugeblackoldman@gmail.com

maybe she will be able to take care of that boner you will have when you pick her up, that is if that pussy not to sore!

Users who are viewing this thread