• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife going out of town

• Thread starterusn2play
  • Start date

usn2play

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2012
My wife is going out of town for work a few days. Me, her and her boyfriend all sleep in the same bed, her in the middle. With her leaving next monday and leaving us two guys here in the house,
I have concerns about the sleeping arrangements. Any advice here?

In this relationship, Are You submissive to Your Wife and Her Boyfriend?

Sounds like you will be his middle

usn2play said:
With my wife leaving next monday and leaving us two guys here in the house, I have concerns about the sleeping arrangements. Any advice?

If you feel egalitarian, flip a coin to determine which of you sleeps on the couch while the other sleeps in your wife's bed.

If you feel assertive (being the homeowner), tell your wife's lover he'll have to sleep on the couch because your wife has assigned temporary ownership of her bed to you.

If you feel bisexual, invite your wife's lover to continue to share your wife's bed with you, then flip a coin to decide which of you sucks the other's cock (first).

Find ur OWN bed.

Two guys sleeping in a bed with ones wife in the middle is ok but just two dudes sleeping in the same bed is gay! You can't even try and play it off as bi because there is no woman there.

I was thinking he has the couch or go somewhere else. To strange for me.

Users who are viewing this thread