• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife going out tonight

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
Okay so she is upstairs getting ready. She just paraded through the livingroom in the new dress she bought to wear for her boyfriend tonight, asking me if I thought he would like it. She tried on a few pairs of shoes. She is in the shower now. I think I might go check in to see if she needs any more help. :p

~Jer

Hot stuff! lol

yes, yes, I agree with Mac!

When your wife is getting ready to go out on a date, strip naked and put on a pair of her used panties and wander about the house to indicate how excited you are that she is going out to have a good time. Panties = you agree she sets the rules of the marriage.

nice thread!

I agree, I'd like you to share the after thoughts of your wife adventures. How does it make you feel to know that your dearest is sleeping with men bigger and more worthy than you?

Godess said:
I agree, I'd like you to share the after thoughts of your wife adventures. How does it make you feel to know that your dearest is sleeping with men bigger and more worthy than you?

Some guys would be emotionally shattered, but a deeply committed cucky would be on cloud 9, over the moon, absolutely thrilled and delighted that his Mrs is having every one of her hopes, dreams and fantasies FULFILLED beyond her wildest dreams.

It is a great feeling for a woman to get shagged by numerous men each week. Kinda puts her on a pedestal, does wonders for her self-esteem knowing so many men can't keep their hands out of her panties, because she turns them on so much.

It is an amazing feeling when you walk past and you know that 30 cocks rise in unisom in a 30-gun salute. For the rest of the day, these guys will keep replaying the incident over and over in their mind, wondering what their chances are of getting a date with this new woman who has captured their mind.

Users who are viewing this thread