wife got 18yo

• Thread startercucked4
  • Start date

cucked4

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 10, 2007
hi everyone!
I'm kev 28mwf and my goddess is Kristy 25mwf:)
we have dabbled in this 4 about a yr now but most guys get 2 attatched:(but yesterday she met an 18 yo that fucked her 4 6 hrs! i'll post more when i get more time if feedback is good. nice 2 meet everyone!

wow

cucked4 said:
hi everyone!
I'm kev 28mwf and my goddess is Kristy 25mwf:)
we have dabbled in this 4 about a yr now but most guys get 2 attatched:(but yesterday she met an 18 yo that fucked her 4 6 hrs! i'll post more when i get more time if feedback is good. nice 2 meet everyone!

Would like to hear all the explicit details, and no details left out..Sounds incredible. Hope to hear from you.;)

also waiting to hear more :D

Sounds like he went from 18 to Grown in about 60 seconds.

Has she denied you from fucking her like all cuckolds should be? Tell us more about the 18yo? Sounds as if she likes the young big cock lol

Great

Sounds like a great step forward. I would love to have my wife fuck a teenager.

cucked4 said:
hi everyone!
i'll post more when i get more time if feedback is good. nice 2 meet everyone!
Yes! Please post more! Nice to meet you too!!:)

when she got back:)

so guys this is what happened as she told me.... i left 4 work at 7 am with my new cock lock in place( which i built custom... im a machinist) and her tongue licked my ear as one last tease! she said he got there at 9 am right after the kids left 4 school! the night before she told me she was gonna tease this little boy and have him begging 4 her married little pussy in 20 min! well it didnt quite happen that way....He ended up doing things 2 her she never knew were possible! he ate her pussy while he held her against the wall with one hand... she squirted all over my pillow! he licked her 2 two more massive orgasms like that soaking my bed and making her cum buckets....literally! then she freed his cock from his boxers..... we were expecting maybe 7" but what was there was closer 2 10"! this is when she sent me a text msg with a pic of his cock with the msg.... see this little boy, that is a real cock and from now on he will fuck me before u are allowed anywhere near his pussy! i am his slut now!!! i'm at work goin absolutly crazy! for one thing i have never been locked up before nor have i seen my Goddess get this excited over a bf before! they fucked 4 the entire 6 hrs that i was at work .... i couldn't get home fast enough! But when i got there she wasn't home:( just a note that read..... mmmm puppy u have no idea how good he was! i am keeping him! there is a mess on the bed u will clean with ur tongue as well as the panties i was wearing.... if u do a good job i have another treat 4 u when i get home..... i'll tell u the rest l8tr guys... sorry but i tired:):p

Wow

So happy for both of you. Keep posting updates.

Cucked4

This is so good. You are a very luck man. how is it hanging? Is he trying to knock her up. Enjoy your very special Hot Wife and please tell me more:p :p :p :D okdeacon

14 yr old boy fucked my wife 6 times in a day.

I like this story.
My wife is working as maid servant & got fucked by her masters 14 yr old son.
Wife enjoyed & got paid. When my wife came home I licked very thick creampie from her cunt.

Thanks Rajingale.

radhabarwali said:
Thanks Rajingale.
Got the old time machine working again. There were a lot of hot wives getting fucked on here back in 2007. Makes todays action seem pathetic. But crap nothing lasts forever. Guess I am thinking about the good old days. Which they really were. I for one don't mind reading this hot assed thread again. okdeacon