Wife Had a BBC while I filmed it

• Thread starterWashingtonGuy
  • Start date

WashingtonGuy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 12, 2008
A couple weeks ago I found a black dude with a 10" dick to fuck my wife. The effect that cock had on her blew my mind.

She was on all fours and I was sitting on the couch, her head was in lap. When I watch the video I shot, all you can see is her face, it's amazing to see the reactions she has to that cock. I have been jacking off to that video for weeks now

There are great opportunities here for expanding your wife's cuckoldress status...

WashingtonGuy said:
A couple weeks ago I found a black dude with a 10" dick to fuck my wife. The effect that cock had on her blew my mind.

She was on all fours and I was sitting on the couch, her head was in [my] lap. When I watch the video I shot, all you can see is her face, it's amazing to see the reactions she has to that cock. I have been jacking off to that video for weeks now

That's very cool. Why not invite your wife's lover (if, of course, your wife wishes to do so) back for a second round... then suggest he call your wife whenever he wishes, so they can fuck at their convenience? If you were to give her lover your home landline no. and request he call her in the evening when you're home, you could answer and, when he asks to speak with your wife, say "Yes, certainly, Mr. ---", then hand your wife the phone. Your wife could then order you to lower your pants with a hand gesture, and (say) fondle your balls while she talks with her lover in a sexual way, arranging their next date. Or, with a hand gesture, your wife could order you to bow and kiss and lick her feet while she talks with her lover. It would be very hot and erotic, and would have the benefit of enabling you to gain additional filming experience...

how did you get her to do it