• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife had a date last night

• Thread starterSissypippa
  • Start date

Sissypippa

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 30, 2023
Reading
My wife went to a wedding yesterday and stayed in the Hyatt regency hotel, she has just called me this morning to say she had amazing sex last night with a friend of the groom who was 33 she is 56 and she says this morning she can barely walk 😆she sent me this selfie before she went to the evening reception IMG_4877.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Cubbybiuk, ashley71, HrdRob and 7 others
Sissypippa said:
My wife went to a wedding yesterday and stayed in the Hyatt regency hotel, she has just called me this morning to say she had amazing sex last night with a friend of the groom who was 33 she is 56 and she says this morning she can barely walk 😆she sent me this selfie before she went to the evening reception IMG_4877.jpeg
Would love to have seen a video of her walking that morning

she has just got home grumpy as fuck, wants to meet him again apparently

Sissypippa said:
she has just got home grumpy as fuck, wants to meet him again apparently
Why would she be grumpy if she had amazing sex? You would think she would have a big smile thinking about the next time she would do him.

Sissypippa said:
great story

Reactions: franklyhorny
franklyhorny said:
Why would she be grumpy if she had amazing sex? You would think she would have a big smile thinking about the next time she would do him.
she was hungover and didn't want to come home , she's ok now though

Reactions: franklyhorny and cuckhubuk
Sissypippa said:
Beautiful lady

Reactions: franklyhorny and Sissypippa
Sissypippa said:
bring here to florida I will make sure she can not walk straight for entire week. I will make that smile on her face permanent.

Users who are viewing this thread