• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife had boyfriend for 3 years

• Thread starterbruno
  • Start date

bruno

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2006
My wife came home one day and told me that she has been fucking her coworker for 3 years

Honesty

You have to admire her honesty but 3 years holds a lot of details. Has she revealed a lot of them and what are you gonna do about it?

be thankful

bruno said:
My wife came home one day and told me that she has been fucking her coworker for 3 years

If you are a true cuck, you should get on your knees and thank her.

z

You wrote ’coworker’ singular. Did she just fuck one? Then she was very modest. Tree years that’s over a thousand days and you noticed nothing? Such a long time she could have sampled many cocks. Most likely you neglected to do your homework and she had to go elsewhere to get her pussy filled.

What now ???

Three years!

Could you not tell when you ate her? Could you not tell when you took her panties off?

Just think about all the times you kissed her after she just got home :)Ever taste anything?

yes

there were a few times i tought i might smelled cum on her breath

you might be right

I hope you ate some cum

three years with all that cum. you missed many good eating opportunities.

Becaus she didn't tell you about it for three years, she's probably fucking others. Get on your knees and beg to know.

Maybe

he didn't and he's just not telling

I Did find some wet panties

there were a few times i found some wet panties

Exactly how mine started........

Especially the cum filled panties. Right there on the bedroom floor, eventually told me she wanted me to see them. Did you eat her out and get that nutty taste? Three years, he probably had her a couple of hundred times. C'mon, one always knows, but the thought of it is so exciting, you simply let it go and then rationalize it, especially if she's still giving you all the sex you want. Honestly, did you inspect the wet panties, take a little sniff? Tell more, has she opened up with specifics?

panties

i did smell them i think it might have been cum

when i had a gf cheat on me years ago, it was a confusing feeling. "knowing " i should be pissed about it, but couldn't really be, and that tingling sensation in my balls when i thought about what he was doing to her when i wasn't there.....:)

Wet panties........

Have you had sex with her or eaten her pussy after you suspect she's gotten laid? Bring up her wet panties while you're having sex. Get it out in the open and use the conversation as foreplay.

wacuck1 said:
when i had a gf cheat on me years ago, it was a confusing feeling. "knowing " i should be pissed about it, but couldn't really be, and that tingling sensation in my balls when i thought about what he was doing to her when i wasn't there.....:)

I totally know what u r talking about mate :)

my wife fuck my friend for 7yrs

Reactions: Cuckedboipussy

Users who are viewing this thread