• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Has A Date Tomorrow - Friday Night

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
Hi all,

Just sending an update. My wife has been dating a few guys for the last couple of years. We took a little bit of break early this year and had a baby a couple of months ago. The last few weeks, however, she has jumped back in to cuckolding me with wreckless abandon. Most notably she has two guys that she has been seeing - both at different ends of the spectrum for her. One guy is single, has her number, and she lusts after him. The other guy is married and is head over heels for her.

Last week I was traveling and she saw her single boyfriend who gave her a wonderful eveing.

Tomorrow she is going out with her married boyfriend. They are going to spend the night together in some hotel (I don't know where). I will be home taking care of the kids.

~Jer

Congratulations. I wish I still had my wife to do the same. Tell me, does your wife give you all the details of her sexual encounters after the fact? Does she ever include you in her sex sessions with her boyfriends?

~ Enjoy these golden moments Jerry ...
they are precious & rare

Gumpy ~ she does occasionally share details with me. She knows I enjoy hearing about her dates. Last week while I was traveling, she sent me a surprise e-mail in the middle of the night describing her encounter with a boyfriend that came over. I didn't know she had plans that night so it was a nice thing to wake up to in the morning. More often, however, I have to ask her how her date went.

Thanks Duke .. I am savoring these wonder times.

~Jer

Jerry,

That is GREAT! We have been fulltime in the lifestyle for 9 years now, my wife is 30 years old. A regular BF is way better, for all around. I stay home and babysit as well, we have a under one year, baby. My wife is a total, milfy hottie...lol, and he lusts after her too. The angst, and privacy, and psychological torture sometimes, is the BEST!

Andrew,

Wow, sounds much like our situation! Very cool. Would love to hear more about your arrangement sometime.

On another note - got home this afternoon from another week of traveling and went to dinner with my wife. She took the opportunity to mention that the boyfriend she lusts after came over last night to keep her company. hah She loves to surprise me like that. Needless to say it made my evening.

And tomorrow night she the other date I originally posted this for .. the all-nighter .. with the other boyfriend. It is working out to be a great week!

~Jer

Yes, we would love to hear more about your wonderful arrangement sometime...:p

That's excellent Jerry. You too Andrew. Nothing better than the lady in your life having a few good regular boyfriends. Are they black or white men by the way? (We're into BBC).

Welcome!! Enjoy!!

cuckbabyandrew said:
Jerry,

That is GREAT! We have been fulltime in the lifestyle for 9 years now, my wife is 30 years old. A regular BF is way better, for all around. The angst, and privacy, and psychological torture sometimes, is the BEST!

Totally agree!!! We have been in the LS for 11 yr off and on. For me it's always been about her. Mind you the extra pussy is nice. (0: but I really like seeing her happy.
The angst when she's out with her coworker. Going hours without hearing anything then a short, 'back from dinner a while going in [hotel] pool. Love you!' gets my heart beating. And is a huge let down.
I know when she adds the 'I love you' when she's out they did or are about to do something.

Welcome you two.
Remember communication is essential for a happy marrige.
-Hank

our bulls have always been white....older too! However we are open minded. Always looking to keep up with the excitement, and new turns of this relationship.

I don't get it. Are you male or female?