• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Has Black Fantasy BUT THAT IS IT

• Thread starterMichaelW
  • Start date

MichaelW

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2005
My wife has admitted she has always wondered what it would be like to have sex with a black man, and since that admission a couple of years ago I have encouraged her to enjoy her fantasy.

However, I guess I'm abnormal, because I don't want to eat someone else's cum out of her pussy, I have no intention of being cut off, or her being taken away from me, or be subservient to anyone (nor does she). Weird huh?

She wants to have the sexual experience, I'm kool with her doing it, I would enjoy watching her have the pleasure. But is is about HER. I don't see much of a sexual turn on for either of us for some foul mouthed guy bragging about how much bigger his cock is than mine--which might or might not be the case but if he's fucking her he needs to be fucking her and not worrying about MY cock size. I've looked up the actual medical measurements so I have a grasp on what is fantasy versus reality on cock size.

But I cannot bring my wife to this site because of all this Black superior, sub white-guy, cum licking half-homosexual behavior.

I thought we'd spent a war and several hundred years of crap trying to get everyone equal--and now on this site it seems like a lot of the posters want to go back to where it was--a different color superior--but it is still the same problem we spent a lot of time trying to fix.

If my wife wants to do it fine. Her choice, her pleasure, my permission, and afterward we go home to our very white middle-class world. If the guy is nice and she wants to do more, that's kool too.

But the guy who gets his cock inside her will have to be a gentleman, articulate, non-gangsta, and totally void of this Big Cock, superior black bullshit.

Am I the only white husband on this forum that thinks this?

How about some reality posts to answer this rather than fantasy?

I agree with you, I like black women but they are far and few between on this site. I'm very well hung---so what---I'm white --who should care

Hmmm.. now where have I heard this before? Michelle, where are you?

Too bad real folks get chased off this site in favor of the Kool-Aid crowd, eh?

To answer your subliminal inquiry, yes this site is more turn-off from IR than turn-on. Inferiority complexes seem to morph into superiority complexes and IQs are reduced by a factor of four upon page load.

Wife Has Black Fantasy BUT THAT IS IS

Mike, I don't think you're weird--I certainly wouldn't even think of doing many of the totally asinine and idiotic things some people profess to want to do to their Significant Others (SO) after the SO has been with another guy. What I do think, however, is that you're a bit naive... I don't mean that to be insulting, but if you believe the BS that seems to be the standard fare from the cucks, studs, thugs, etc., then I got some land in the middle of the Florida swamps that I'll sell you...
Just as your wife has a Black fantasy, so many of the guys have their own fantasies, and they're not hesitant to spell them out to you in vivid detail. 10", 12", or even 15" cocks are commonplace in BBC land. Very few people buy into those fantasies (usually those rendering the fantasy put them out there to see just who can be 'reeled in' by their promises).
The BBC sexual superiority line is a myth, of course. BUT, as many people seem to buy into that, the myth 'grows' (the BBC grows in proportion, also). The part of that which does fascinate ME is that White females seem to accept it at face value. Which angers/disgusts some White males, intrigues others, and makes still others accept that Black male sexual supremacy must indeed be a fact.
There IS an element to Black male/White female sexual encounters which I don't dispute, and that is the fact that it's more intense, likely simply because of the IR aspects of it. It seems to stem from the fact that sex between Blacks and Whites always had a stigma attached to it. In some states (I know about Virginia) miscegenation was a crime as late as the 1970's. The 'taboo' aspects of sexual coupling with 'the man's woman still creates that intensity that I speak of. It's something you can't get from your wife, that we can...
Anyway, I'd suggest you be very careful about what you buy into, in terms of what you read/hear in any adult forum. My thought: What you read here, leave it here. Because 95% of it is pure BS...

I also don't disagree with your thoughts, because its your experience and frame of reference. I also agree with the others that the majority of what you hear in this lifestyle is fantasy. Slowly perhaps the majority is decreasing as people discover that it can indeed be great and addititive for a married couple to invite another guy into their bed.

However some of us do indeed like to eat another guy's cum out of their wife and also like to play with the inferior/superior aspects of this all.

Really its just another form of D/S but with another man as the D. The form it takes varies according to the couples taste. I will stress though that is play and I think you will find very few of us who wish to move become true slaves. We to go back to our normal lives on Mondays.

hi It's me again--- on reflection the biggest cock I have ever seen was a white guy, I worked in Mines and we all showered together and every black guy I ever saw was average, but some of those white guys where so big, they were deformed---meat---not many of those in a pound

thats sounds false and really homosexual.

Totally agree....I'd love to see my wife fullfill her fantasy but it would have to be to a normal nice guy not some gangsta from those monsters of cock type videos....totally off putting!

We both love amatuer IR vids as well but have only found 1 place to get them were you don't get all the take my black seed bitch bollocks

Users who are viewing this thread