• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife has changed so much true

• Thread starterpika
  • Start date

pika

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 28, 2007
I posted here a few months ago about how my coy wife had changed into a wanton ***** after i introduced her to these sites.she made out with a guy in a bar and has had phone and online sex with a few guys.Well she is just getting hornier and hornier.She has now gone onto the pill and has arranged for three guys,indian,french, and belgium to visit us in sept and nov.She is always checking out guys nowadays and wants me to eat creampies.She told me that she had just started to remember how good it felt to jerk guys off which she often did when she was single.She had over the years though become very prim and proper.I always wanted her to cuck me but never thought it would happen.Well i have mixed emotions about all of this but generally i am delighted and so horny.Well if anyone is interested i will keep u posted on events.

Pika I for one am very intrested. How about a photo of your sweet little hot wife. Maybe with a creampie.:p:p Sounds to me like you are a very lucky man. Enjoy your wanton woman. Think of all the men she is making happy.:eek: okdeacon Thanks Man:p

Users who are viewing this thread