• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife has date tomorrow

• Thread starterjammyd1
  • Start date

jammyd1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 1, 2009
Hi guys, the cock in the pic is a guy who lives down my street.
my wife and him have fucked before once,and tomorrow have their
second night together....
He also wants a threesome with her and his friend,what do you all think?

Attachments

• octdawn 023.jpg
    octdawn 023.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 327
  • dawn and gary2.jpg
    dawn and gary2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 300
Bon Chance

Let him have his way with her. Dress her up in some heels and stockings.

Sounds great and sounds like you are a very lucky man. Your wife looks totally hot and that guy down the street looks like he has nice fat thick equipment to take care of her properly. It will be interesting to hear how things evolve, please do share your experiences with us. Thanks.

That all sounds hot to me. My wife has been spreading her legs for other men, with m encouragement, for over 20 years. I have always enjoyed it when she fucked guys we know in everyday life. A guy living down the street from you sounds very convenient. My wife used to fuck the married guy who loved next door to us.

My wife 'dated' a married friend of mine for about 10 years. He usually fucked her in front of me, but they also saw each other alone. He loved the fact that she enjoyed sex so much.

On several occasions, he asked my wife if he could 'bring a friend' the next time they got together. My wife always said yes. He liked sharing my wife's pussy with his friends. He knew that I like seeing my wife with different guys, so I was always invited to watch when he brought a friend to fuck my wife.

Rob
robandkate@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread