• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife has new job

• Thread starterdesert
  • Start date

desert

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2008
This might turn out to be fun and exciting. As part of my wifes new job she is being sent TDY out of town for a few days for a class. Not only she says I don't need to go she will not comment on who else is going or possible sleeping arrangements. With the purchase of a couple new outfits I wonder.

We'll all keep our fingers crossed for you!

Sounds very promising. Please keep us informed.

fred

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife's new job lead to her taking it from her new boss

while up on her knees and elbows (her favorite position).

Desert,

desert said:
This might turn out to be fun and exciting. As part of my wife's new job she is being sent TDY out of town for a few days for a class. Not only she says I don't need to go, she will not comment on who else is going or possible sleeping arrangements. With [her] purchase of a couple of new outfits, I wonder.

It sounds like your sassy sexy wife is expanding her horizons :). Does she tell you now about her dates and sexual adventures cuckolding you with other men :p, or does she continue to insist her sexual liaisons are her own business, not yours :eek:...?

—Custer

Wow, im suprised Custer remembered. No, she does tell and has opened up allot. I realize now one of her close friends is a cheating slut and that they have exchanged e mail concerning other men. Thank you all for the responses. Yes her little trip does sound promising and while she has had other classes away in the past, she has bought sexy lingerie for this trip.

Sounds like things are looking up....

Desert,

desert said:
Wow, I'm surprised Custer remembered.

Hey, it wasn't *that* difficult....

desert said:
No, she does tell and has opened up a lot.

That's good to hear. I've wondered about it from time to time, when you've posted. It sounds like things are looking up re. your relationship with your sassy sexy wife, and she has come a long way toward openly viewing her dating and fucking other men as among her prerogatives as a married woman.... not something she has to conceal from you. That's very positive.

desert said:
I realize now one of her close friends is a cheating slut and they have exchanged e-mails concerning other men.

Ah.... it sounds like your wife and her friend work, in essence, as a mutually-reinforcing team. That's good.

desert said:
Thank you all for the responses.

You're welcome.

desert said:
Yes, her little trip does sound promising and while she has had other classes away in the past, she has bought sexy lingerie for this trip.

Sounds like a new adventure in seduction and hot sex. Hopefully she'll have a steamy story for you when she returns. Have you been encouraging her....?

—Custer

Now this is the best i heard all day. Wife is going out tonight and says she will be out late and may have a treat when she returns. But because of her new job and much higher position the wife is a little more concerned about servicing the military guys. Though this could be a plus as she has a much wider range of contacts. Anyways she decided she is partying elsewhere. any thoughts or experience on this?

Desert,

desert said:
My wife is going out tonight and says she will be out late and may have a treat when she returns.

Very good.

desert said:
But because of her new job and much higher position, my wife is a little more concerned about servicing the military guys.

CONGRATULATIONS to your sassy sexy wife for obtaining a new job and a much higher position.

desert said:
Though this could be a plus as she has a much wider range of contacts.

Hm.... is it possible the higher-level job offer your wife accepted may have been related, at least in part, to her reputation as a woman who delivers more than good job performance....? If so, it wouldn't be the first time. There are many well-known women, including some who became famous, whose careers were characterized by many sexual liaisons more-or-less in analogy to men at high levels.

desert said:
Anyway, she decided she is partying elsewhere. Any thoughts or experience on this?

If, as you say, your wife's higher-level job will bring her into contact with higher-level people, that will provide her with opportunities to pursue what might be called higher-class sexual liaisons. This, of course, is not to suggest the "higher class dudes" she will be associating with will necessarily be better lovers.... although some may be pretty good. My guess, though, would be your wife will find the military guys she's been fucking are better lovers, on average, mostly because they're young, in good shape, and are (your wife's experience would indicate) relatively uninhibited about fucking a hot married woman. So, you might suggest to your wife she not burn her bridges behind her.... meaning, it may be best if whatever transitions she makes in her extramarital liaisons are made somewhat gradually.

If your wife's new job involves supervising others, I suggest mentioning to her it will be risky in a heavy-duty way if she fucks men she is supervising. The risk is, those she is not fucking (say, women and/or sexually-less-desirable men in her group) would almost certainly become resentful and disgruntled, because they would assume those she is fucking are getting favorable treatment — which would be true, of course, in terms of sex — and favorable treatment with respect to other things as well, such as personnel evaluations. Thus, this would have high potential for leading to low morale in her group accompanied, more than likely, by complaints about your wife to higher-level management. That, in turn, could lead to reassignment to a lower-level position or loss of her job.

In other words, it may be to your wife's advantage to become somewhat more judicious in her choice of lovers.

—Custer

You will be told what your wife is up to ONLY IF YOU NEED TO KNOW.

Not telling you much peaks your curiosity, so have you earned enough Brownie points to be eligible for her to tell you the crumbs of information you are craving?

A wife needs space for her secret adventures. Would not be a secret if she told you - she probably knows that you would spill everything to cuckold.com, and she might not want that to happen if she is slutting herself with handsome guys of higher earnings and social status. She is CLIMBING THE LADDER to pull in bigger cocks.

all i can say to all of this is thank you.

Well stranger things have happened. Since I have to work the night shift all weekend she says she has a date. No one she works with but someone on base. Since he is married also she says they will be having some motel time while i work all night. And have me a nice hot breakfast when i get home Yummy

"get hot breakfast when I get home" - she is spoiling you, but you deserve to be spoiled with a creampie, DON'T YOU?

i think so..i can't wait. especially since I will be at work all night and ready to come home. She will sit on my face when i get home.

Desert,

desert said:
All I can say to all of this is thank you.

You're welcome. Sounds like your life is becoming more erotically interesting as your wife accepts the need to inform you in a straightforward way she's going out to date and fuck someone, and to fill you in re. her sexual adventures and reward you with cream pies.

desert said:
I think so [re. deserving to be fed a cream pie, as suggested by Saraha].... I can't wait. Especially since I will be at work all night and ready to come home. She will sit on my face when I get home.

*Very* nice. Has your sexy sassy wife read

http://femalesupremacist.org/subject_queening.html ?

—Custer

No..she has not. But I will suggest that she do. And yes a nice hot brealfast was waiting for me as I come home. She was in bed waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread