Wife having sex with a guy who has a smaller penis than yours in front of others?

• Thread starterSubUltimateCouple
  • Start date

SubUltimateCouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hi,

Have you ever been humiliated by bulls with big dicks, that bring to the meeting a guy who is fatter than you are or uglier than you are and most importantly has smaller penis than yours?

They make you masturbate to watch as he sucks his tiny dick, make fun of you and finally you are allowed to cum, when a guy with smaller dick finishes first?

Does it turn you on?

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, PhilippinesFun, irishrm and 1 other person
It should be all about her pleasure. Some women like all cocks and will fuck anything. That's the type of woman who is just looking to get used. Best type in my opinion!
As for humiliation, if u want to be then fine. But you are the one married to that sexy woman. When it's all done, she is yours.

Reactions: Charliescuck, old fred and EthanScarlett
Jaandaj said:
Jaandaj said:
It should be all about her pleasure. Some women like all cocks and will fuck anything. That's the type of woman who is just looking to get used. Best type in my opinion!
As for humiliation, if u want to be then fine. But you are the one married to that sexy woman. When it's all done, she is yours.

My wife never met a cock she didn't like

Reactions: SubUltimateCouple and Custer Laststand
old fred said:
My wife never met a cock she didn't like
has she ever sucked cock that was smaller than yours? It must have been hot!

• Love
Reactions: monitaur
SubUltimateCouple said:
Hi,

Have you ever been humiliated by bulls with big dicks, that bring to the meeting a guy who is fatter than you are or uglier than you are and most importantly has smaller penis than yours?

They make you masturbate to watch as he sucks his tiny dick, make fun of you and finally you are allowed to cum, when a guy with smaller dick finishes first?

Does it turn you on?
Yes and turns me on so much.

Reactions: Useyourwife