• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife having threesome

• Thread starterusn2play
  • Start date

usn2play

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2012
My wife just called and said she is not coming home tonight. She is 40 and will spend the night with her 27 year old boyfriend. She said they were considering at MMF threesome. Ihave been trying to get a threesome for 20 years.

Prove to us what a failure and sissy you are by getting pics and posting 'em.

Could you share some hot pics with us here please? :p

usn2play said:
My wife just called and said she is not coming home tonight. She is 40 and will spend the night with her 27 year old boyfriend. She said they were considering at MMF threesome. Ihave been trying to get a threesome for 20 years.

Its so hot when ones wife is doing things with her lover that she denies her husband!
My own wife has actually left me for a shorter period and moved in with her lover. I get hard almost everynight when I think what they are doing, she is rimming him, giving him her ass and is swallowing him when she sucks him. Something she NEVER did with me.
I am so happy that she is satisfied, and so is she :)

Actually she surprised me. i was the "third." We had a blast. This was more in line with what I wanted anyway... I did not mind sharing her, I did not want to give her away.

Still not not pics to share with us? :)

I would love to have a threesome with my wife and another guy, had the opportunity once, our friend had suggested it but she didn't seem enthusiastic so I said I didn't think it was a good idea as I didn't want her doing something she might regret. It wasn't until I was thinking about it afterward that it occurred to me that she probably did want to but had wanted me to be the one to say yes because she was worried what I might think if she had said yes and I didn't want to.

I regret not realising that sooner, I think it would have been amazing to watch her with another guy. I know that there was something going on between them anyway, they had had sex on at least one occasion and she had sent him various sexy emails and pictures but she doesn't know that I know about that.

I told her she can have her 27 year old Boy toy but I wanted in in threeway action and solo action.. We have and agreement so off we go.

usn2play said:
I told her she can have her 27 year old Boy toy but I wanted in in threeway action and solo action.. We have and agreement so off we go.

In your dream...?:rolleyes:

No, we stand by our word. An agreement has been reached.

Users who are viewing this thread