Wife Heather sent me this picture saying she's waiting for her date to show up

dvoraknc

Slut Mom from Kirkland, WA
Author!
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2008
Kirkland, WA
www.reddit.com
She's out of town at a PTA conference and one of dads on the PTA with her is coming over to fuck her. Surreal to get this.

0_91512700_1480319720.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: hornyjames, Cumpleteyourwife, robandkate and 26 others
dvoraknc said:
She's out of town at a PTA conference and one of dads on the PTA with her is coming over to fuck her. Surreal to get this.

im in pta

I'm honestly going insane thinking about what he's doing to her. She's told me they've been flirting for weeks and he took her out to lunch and was rubbing her leg at the Applebees. She admitted she playfully rub his crotch area kidding around and he was rock had and she said it felt enormous.

I just got this pic...

0_59116800_1485238254.jpg

Reactions: hornyjames, sephoro, Briber and 10 others
MollyMoo said:
She must be incredibly wet
god she's such a fucking *****... love it

dvoraknc.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sephoro, Briber, ejt and 9 others
Damn sexy hottie you have!

Reactions: dral
dvoraknc said:

Oooo

Reactions: dral
dvoraknc said:
I'm honestly going insane thinking about what he's doing to her. She's told me they've been flirting for weeks and he took her out to lunch and was rubbing her leg at the Applebees. She admitted she playfully rub his crotch area kidding around and he was rock had and she said it felt enormous.

I just got this pic...

So hot.

dvoraknc said:

She is hot!!

h5t6ca said:
She is hot!!
Thanks. Once she got home last night her pussy was a swollen mess.

Reactions: BuddyRain, Easyballs and h5t6ca
dvoraknc said:
Thanks. Once she got home last night her pussy was a swollen mess.
Great, as it should be!! You must be so proud!!

Reactions: Easyballs
h5t6ca said:
Great, as it should be!! You must be so proud!!
It's honestly a bit gut wrenching. I love it when she's stroking my cock and telling me all about the guy that fucked her. But will admit I'm not sure I can handle the mental strain of not knowing what they are up to or if she's maybe falling in love with the guy because he fucks her so much better or becuase he had a better body or big cock. Mind goes so crazy with it all.

Reactions: old fred
Curiousone said:
Hope she gets a right good fucking, with tits and a body like that she deserves it. Let's know how it goes.

dvoraknc said:
It's honestly a bit gut wrenching. I love it when she's stroking my cock and telling me all about the guy that fucked her. But will admit I'm not sure I can handle the mental strain of not knowing what they are up to or if she's maybe falling in love with the guy because he fucks her so much better or becuase he had a better body or big cock. Mind goes so crazy with it all.
Wait until she asks you to fuck her in the ass, "like he did". Line her up with a good pimp and let her have all the cock she wants without the drama, my wife fucks 3 guys a day average and then comes home to me

Reactions: Easyballs
dvoraknc said:

Hope she got the fucking she needed and wanted.

Reactions: old fred
shame she didn't send a photo of her riding the guy

dvoraknc said:
She is super fucking sexy hope it all went amazing

dvoraknc said:

I just got this pic...

I wish I could meet her after my daughter’s PTA meeting. I’d ask her to meet me at my apartment to discuss the meeting. I’m sure she was dressed nice. I’d sit next to her on the sofa, and let her have a few glasses of wine. After I knew she was tipsy, I’d give her a long deep kiss…and begin opening her blouse. She approves, and my God her breasts look so delicious! I would suck one then the other!
I’d love to see more of your wife!!!