• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife here, I am working on getting pregnant with black baby

• Thread startermwf4guy
  • Start date

mwf4guy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2004
Hey all, I have not posted on here in a long time, but i am now going without birth control, and hoping to get pregnant with a black mans baby, last night i got with a guy, and this will be my regular guy, i am hoping i got pregnant, but knowing the odds, i will not be, but i will keep going at it till i do get pregnant. will keep you posted on this.

Attachments

• homepage 2.jpg
    homepage 2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 6,456
Ur a very sexy women...MMMMMMMMMM

breeding

good luck to you in that endeavour. it is getting very popular now having a black man breed white females especially when married to a white man. lets hope it pans out well for you and at least you can enjoy trying. do stay in touch and when possible! ( pics probably not allowed) show us later your new black baby ro

wow nice ass hun, your bull is one lucky bastard! If he can't get the job done cum holla at me.

What happened? No black guys in ur city can't breed you? If not come to nyc. I have all the black seeds you need

We know the odds of this being for real are a million to one, but I do hope it's true.

mwf4guy said:
Hey all, I have not posted on here in a long time, but i am now going without birth control, and hoping to get pregnant with a black mans baby, last night i got with a guy, and this will be my regular guy, i am hoping i got pregnant, but knowing the odds, i will not be, but i will keep going at it till i do get pregnant. will keep you posted on this.

Very hot and I wish you all the best. What is that tat on your leg of? Its hot!

update to post

Yes i am for real on this, i will get pic of me with a dark cavern sign in the next few days if that helps. the tat on my leg is the bird of paradise. will post a few more of me in a few minutes

more new info

Got laid sat nite twice by blk man, hoping it took, but will keep it up till i know for sure. here are a few pics i took in the past, new ones coming soon with dark cavern sign.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2,344
Reactions: HugeLoad
few more pics, dark cavern coming soon

Hey guys give me some ideas of what to put on dark cavern signs for you

Attachments

• 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,803
  • 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,634
Very nice pics. Love the read hair and sexy body. Would love to be doing you also. You have a sexy hot body.

how about your screen name and lets see that pretty pussy spread too!

Excellent, you are 1 very sexy lady and it's great you are also into breeding. Keep posting and looking forward to seeing your belly grow in the coming months :)

suggestions

Ok I see one wants to see my screen name in a sign i will hold in a picture, no problem, any others ? yes i will post pics of myself once i get pregnant, and start getting bigger from it.

gotten requests, not sure what to think yet of them

Hey all, I have gotten some email form guys wanting to know things such as if pics or video are taken of fun, well my husband does video of fun. These emails wanted to know if i sell them. I don't. only way i would is if the guy is ok with them being showed. I will talk to him and see what he thinks. But if he is ok with it, i will think bout selling them. Will keep you updated

What size bra do you wear? You are stunningly beautiful.

would love to see more pics of you.

I like your hair sis, it looks like mine only a bit longer
Hope you get pregnant soon

Why do you want a black baby? Is it a token of black-fucking?

updated answers

For the one wanting to know i am a 38d, far as why i want a blk baby, well i have thought about it for a while, i started with blk men 6 yrs ago. And i am totally addicted to blk men now. I have wanted to have another baby, this would be first blk one. And i thought i would show blk men how much i am into them, and have one get me pregnant, I dont know another way to put it, but i will add more to this in a while