• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife here, I am working on getting pregnant with black baby

• Thread startermwf4guy
  • Start date
Why not start with something a bit less life changing like a tat that you can display. Alot easier to live with than another mouth to feed if all you want to do is show that you are into BBC.

another update,

well i have thought about it for a while, seems like you are trying to talk me out of it.

no, not out of it, just being sure it is truely what you want.

Can you post your proof pics now?

i wish I was in ga!

update,

proof pics will be up by the end of this weekend. also YES i do truly want a baby from a blk man.

hot pix..luv to give that ass a pounding

mwf4guy said:
proof pics will be up by the end of this weekend. also YES i do truly want a baby from a blk man.

god damn you are fine.

This one is possibly real. Oh, I don't know if she is actually the person doing the posting, but I think the girl in the pics has undoubtedly logged some miles in her fair share of Caprice Classics with big rims.

I'm betting that she already has some swirlies running around. Hell, there's a crib in the first picture, a BOX of diapers and a Vicks vaporizer. I have never been in a house where there were black children where there wasn't a Vicks vaporizer. What's up with that?

luv2cuck2005 said:
We know the odds of this being for real are a million to one, but I do hope it's true.

In her (or his) dreams!

dante73 said:
hot pix..luv to give that ass a pounding

Damn...From the looks of it you certainly could. :clap:

bbc

nice pic's

luv2cuck2005 said:
We know the odds of this being for real are a million to one, but I do hope it's true.

I can verify she's real

Hello What a lovely lovley lovley body thanks for posting

update

pics done, did a series of them with a few dark cavern signs. husband WILL have them up by the end of the weekend.

mwf4guy said:
pics done, did a series of them with a few dark cavern signs. husband WILL have them up by the end of the weekend.

OMG!!!! I soooooo cant wait for more...youre beautiful!

pics be on tommorrow nite

Hey guys sorry they did not get up, me, my husband and our whole family got the flu really bad, we are just now over it. I guess one good point is i lost 8 pounds from it. anyhow again i am sorry they did not get put up but will be by tommorrow

best thread ever

mwf4guy said:
Hey guys sorry they did not get up, me, my husband and our whole family got the flu really bad, we are just now over it. I guess one good point is i lost 8 pounds from it. anyhow again i am sorry they did not get put up but will be by tommorrow

No rush ma, i know the flu can knock you down pretty badly, but you know we'll be here waiting to see them.

New pics here finally

Hey all here are some of the new pics i promised, look at the signs i hold in 2 of them. I am looking for blk men in the Savannah, Georgia are to knock me up. I dont travel is not easy for me to. and guys that are in other countries, or to far away, dont bother i have had to many say thew will travel and never do. looking to get fucked on a regular basis. you have to have current std test of course i am gonna be safe bout it. anyway enjoy.

Attachments

• 00000018.jpg
    00000018.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 724
  • 00000020.jpg
    00000020.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 681
  • 00000021.jpg
    00000021.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 404
  • 00000024.jpg
    00000024.jpg