Wife Humilates Me

• Thread starterbakeboss
  • Start date

bakeboss

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 6, 2006
I have been a 'closet sub' to my wife. In our home I serve my wife as my queen. Besides doing all the housework I am her personal servant. Taking of her needs as she wants. Sometimes she would go out with her friends and bring home a pussy full of some mans cum, This was another one of my chores, cleaning her out. I have to sit down to pee and she makes me wear her panties after she takes them off I put them on me, then I hand wash them after I wear them. But all this was in the privacy of our home. That all changed one Friday eveing. She called me from a bar to tell me that most of the office had gone out after work and she had invited them back to her house for more drinks. She wanted me to prepare something for them to eat and make sure our bar nad enough to drink. I raced to prepare the house then I ran to the store and bought some food that was easy to prepare and some more booze. It was after 10:30 before she came home with 6 of her coworkers and I could tell they were all prety buzzed.
I didn't know anybody so I spent my time makeing drinks and passing around food, and cleaning up. One of the men said to my wife 'Your hubby would make someone a good wife.' My wife said 'He is more of a wife than a husband now. He evens wear's my panties.' Everybody laughed (except me of course). Then one of the women said I don't believe you prove it. My wife called me over and just pulled down my pants. I had a tray full of drinks and with my hands full there was nothing I could do. The woman came over to me and grabed me thensaid 'Oh his little pecker is hard too'. I couldn't help it I just came right in my panties. My wife was furious she yanked my panties of and made me step out of them. She picked them up and put them in my face. 'You clean that up right now.' Then she said 'He always has to clean up the come I bring him home now he can clean up his own.' She ended up spending the night with 2 of the men and I had to sleep on the couch

Nice creative writing.

Lets see some pictures for proof.

Alas my story is just a fantasy. Although I live in a wife led marriage it is strictly vanilla with just my fantasies to liven it up

What happens when you leave your wife alone in your motel room

Attachments

• Clean up Time.jpg
    Clean up Time.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 885