• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife in Dallas...

• Thread starterdfwjames
  • Start date
Hope you had a good holiday please keep us informed on any possible play dates and can't wait to see more pics. Missed you guys.

DFW, I hope all is well just checking to see if you guys have anything planned on the playing front and to see how your hottie is doing.

very hot pics! my hubby also enjoys having a turn(when he's there) after my black lovers have stretched me out good with thier BBC's he says that its so erotic sliding his little white dick into my well fucked pussy because I'm so aroused that my pussy feels hotter and that I fuck better because I'm still in ***** mode he also says tight pussy is over rated he'd rather fuck a sloppy happy pussy(he would know I haven't been tight since I was 24 when I went BBC Only)I'm glad he likes it because it's staying that way.

marieluvsbbcs said:
very hot pics! my hubby also enjoys having a turn(when he's there) after my black lovers have stretched me out good with thier BBC's he says that its so erotic sliding his little white dick into my well fucked pussy because I'm so aroused that my pussy feels hotter and that I fuck better because I'm still in ***** mode he also says tight pussy is over rated he'd rather fuck a sloppy happy pussy(he would know I haven't been tight since I was 24 when I went BBC Only)I'm glad he likes it because it's staying that way.

+1 on that one it sounds exactly like I was talking :hump:
I like being with hubby though since he's smaller then when I do get some big black (usually about once or twice a week)it feels even that much better :D
I do have a reaally big pussy too hubby swears he loves it so it works out great for both of us ;)

I'm never tired of watching these wonderful pics...

Last edited by a moderator:
she had a bit of fun a couple of weeks ago...

for the first time since June...

Attachments

• IMG_20100220_0252bwmq.jpg
    IMG_20100220_0252bwmq.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,260
  • IMG_20100220_0261bw2.jpg
    IMG_20100220_0261bw2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,272
Total HOTTIE! Love watching her.

Post more, please!

wow those are incredbile great angles cant get enough of your gorgeous wife. thanks for sharing. i hope you post more shes incredible...

I'm not too far away so it looks like we need to get her motor started again!!!!! She is toooo fuckin hottt to sit around doing nothing.

So, dfwjames, any news?

Hello DFW love to play with you and bring back good memories and pleasure. Hit me up lets hook up!

Don't forget us!

she is gorgeous, very nice post

just wanted to get a update to see if you guys have been playing anymore. loved the last pics.

Dfwjames, you have a very fine wife, love to see her get back enjoying bbc again, keep us updated.

dfwjames said:
much appreciated...she has not played since June...and she is incredibly sexy when she is in the throes of sexual activity....

that's obvious from the pics. Your wife is AMAZING! Would love to partner up.

dfwjames said:
Again, thanks for the comments...they are appreciated by both of us...whiteroads, i have not received an email...send again, please--or a private message through DC

that last pic of her in doggy position is out of control. I'd spend a freaking eternity eating that out.

Dfwjames, where are you?