• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife In Shower, Getting Ready

• Thread starterTexMex
  • Start date

TexMex

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 2, 2008
Latina, near Dallas. Likes long, young, white cock.

Natural breasts with small areola and pointed, firm nipples. Tight pussy with natural bush.

She rarely lets me fuck her anymore, except for her tits and butt crack. She wants to keep tight for bigger cocks. Currently, she's pursuing one of my friends, but he hasn't caught on yet.

She loves wearing short skirts with thongs underneath. This is how she plans to seduce my buddy. She loves it from behind with her skirt pulled up and thong pulled aside.

Beautiful wife - how old is she? Glad she is into big cock; I hope she likes black! More nudes please

She's 42. We have discussed black, but right now she is pursuing white. She was a virgin when we married, but still knows a couple of guys she used to date before we met.

She has her sights sets on two or three guys she knows. She wants to show them what she's learned since getting married.

Lovely shower shots TexMex - she looks very sleek for a 40+ lady, she must keep in shape.

The physical and activity descriptions are excellent - it would be great to slip into that shower behind her and give her some of her 'favorite position' while she's soft and soapy :)

I look forward to more sneaky pictures of this beauty, and to hearing how she gets on in her hunting.

She Is A Sweetie

Thanks Tex-Mex. Your wife is very lovely. I would say you have it all going for you. Did she get dicked? Best Wishes okdeacon

Outstanding!
Has she experienced other guys yet?
How about a sizable cock? :cool:

Leg Man

I'm a leg man. Those are great legs. Great definition and shape.

I concur with Indy, great legs.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your wife is half-way serious, your friend doesn't stand a chance....

TexMex,

Thanks for posting. Regarding your comments:

TexMex said:
She rarely lets me fuck her anymore, except for her tits and butt crack.

Ah, well....

TexMex said:
She wants to keep tight for bigger cocks.

That's entirely reasonable. How long was your wife married to you before she came to this conclusion.... 15 - 20 years, or was it less?

TexMex said:
Currently she's pursuing one of my friends, but he hasn't caught on yet. She loves wearing short skirts with thongs underneath. This is how she plans to seduce my buddy. ....

Good plan. I'd say your friend doesn't stand a chance. It may be taking him some time, though, to get beyond his internal conflicts over being your friend (i.e., not putting the make on your wife), versus being your wife's friend (i.e., responding to her seductive advances). To move him forward, it may be necessary for either you or your wife to let him know it's OK — if he fucks her, he won't lose you as his friend nor will you respond in any way that's harsh or violent.

My guess would be, it will work best if you give him that message, although I imagine it will be difficult in a personal sense. If your wife gives him this message, I suspect it will help greatly (perhaps even be necessary) for you to verify she is a hot wife, you are her cuckold, it's acceptable for her to take him (in fact, you are encouraging her to do so), and that is the nature of your marriage.

I hope you keep us informed. Your wife is beautiful; in fact, gorgeous. *Very* attractive; *very* sexy. Is she setting off to make you her cuckold for the first time, or has she taken other men in the past and is this her current venture?

Best regards—

Custer

Users who are viewing this thread