• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife in Spain for sex?

• Thread startereurocuck
  • Start date

eurocuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2013
Old lover of the wife contacted and invited her for a weekend in Barcelona. This is one of her fuck toys I have never met, as he is dreaming to steal wife from me and never wanted anything close to MFM or swing party... He just wants her... He was visiting her when I was travelling for business and kid was small enough.

I assume she wants to go, as she shared the possibility of leaving to Spain for a 3 nights... she can't make the trip without my financial support, so I think she is really thinking about the opportunity.

I am always on risk side and slowly pushing her to accept the offer... last time they made sex was in 2006 when he was leaving in our country... Anyway she will enjoy a good fuck and a place we haven't visit yet... hope that will my support that will be a great vacation for her :)

Good for you sir!

And good for her, if she gets pounded in a way that both of you like.

Wow, so she would be leaving to Spain for 3 nights... without you? That sounds really hot. I know that I would want to say yes.

And you're paying for the trip?

Hi korean,
She didn't state she will go, she is still thinking... but I feel she will go. That is first time she will do something like that - to travel abroad for explicit sexual vacation :). I am trilled... anyway investment is not big and I have secured a ticket in case she decide in last moment :)

Hm... as just routine message while we were preparing the table for dinner she announced me she will go there... I will have the chance to go with her to the airport on Thursday very early morning... flight is scheduled for 4.30 AM ... and she will be in her lover arms before 7 local time... I invited her for shopping of underwear knowing she will not keep it expensive garment on her for long :)

• Love
Reactions: grueso
eurocuck said:
An old lover of my wife contacted her and invited her for a weekend in Barcelona.

Cool. It sounds like your wife has maintained her desirability...

eurocuck said:
This is one of her fuck toys I have never met. He is dreaming to steal my wife from me, and has never wanted anything close to MFM or a swing party... he just wants her.

Hope springs eternal....

eurocuck said:
He was visiting her when I was travelling for business, and our kid was small enough.

Good for your wife. If she continues to see her lover(s) at home when you're away on business, as your child grows older perhaps she (/he) will come to recognize that taking lovers is among the prerogatives of a married woman...

eurocuck said:
I assume she wants to go, as she shared the possibility of going to Spain for 3 nights. She can't make the trip without my financial support, so I think she is really thinking about the opportunity.

As she should, of course...

eurocuck said:
I am always on [the side of risk], and have slowly been pushing her to accept the offer... the last time they had sex was in 2006, when he was living in our country.

Very good; it sounds like you're a progressive husband who understands your wife's needs. In any case, 8 years is way too long for your wife to have gone without dating and fucking a lover — unless, of course, she has one closer to home she sees regularly...

eurocuck said:
Anyway, she will enjoy a good fuck and a place we haven't visit yet. I hope that with my support, it will be a great vacation for her. :)

You're doing the right thing, providing your wife with financial support so she can travel to meet her lover.

And, I see from your subsequent post she has decided to go, and you will be dropping her off at the airport (albeit at an outrageously early hour of the morning). That will be a strong demonstration of your support for her, and a nice touch as well. It will be extra romantic for your wife to be able to kiss her husband goodbye as she gets on the airplane, and her lover hello as she disembarks in Barcelona.

Thanks for the comments Custer,

She had stopped her activities for an year till this April... she has some other regulars locally. She is not any longer on search for new ones but using what she has in store. Her circle of fuck buddies is increasing slowly based on recommendations from her friends. In April she and one of her friends arranged a weekend away (secretly from me) for class reunion with 2 classmates and 2 other fuckers...

New in that case is that she will travel abroad to meet a single lover...

I love how casual she makes the announcement while sitting down for dinner. She really puts you in your place in a hot way.

You should definitely take her shopping for some sexy underwear, and as you look at things together, talk about how he will soon be ripping them from her sexy body.

She is not putting me in my place :). She is shy and ashamed by her extramarital affairs in last 20 years :)

Unfortunately both of us are busy in work... she will go to make some shopping tomorrow together with my credit card... suppose I will have time to see new lingerie and dresses on Thursday. For sure I will make my best to send her to lover oversexed and overfilled with sperm :)

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
I was mixing up the days... when I went home she was ready with luggage and new articles.

I only have a message 12 hours ago that she landed safe... hope she will have time to call me that evening. I just wander how many condoms she already had used :) She has plenty of supply of rubbers and anal lubricants with her...

eurocuck said:
She does not "put me in my place." :). She is shy and ashamed by her extramarital affairs during the past 20 years. :)

Hm... I suggest making it a priority to correct this unfortunate situation, by working to increase your wife's self-confidence and helping her to feel pride in her sexuality and her ability to attract other men.

eurocuck said:
I received a message 12 hours ago saying she landed landed safely... I hope she will have time to call me this evening. I just wander how many condoms she has used, already. :) She has a plentiful supply of rubbers and anal lubricants with her.

So far, so good... sounds like things are looking up. It will definitely be a good sign if your wife calls and tells you about her sexual adventures, even if indirectly.

Custer Laststand said:
So far, so good... sounds like things are looking up. It will definitely be a good sign if your wife calls and tells you about her sexual adventures, even if indirectly.

Yes she call me in the evening with fast sketch of her day here... Lover has been waiting for her on airport and drove her to his apartment... On my question did they fuck immediately her answer was "YES". Then he left her alone to catch some rest from flight and went out to do some work... was back before lunch to take her our for some food... Then in their program was some sightseeing in the afternoon, evening etc... On my question how many time she was fucked in first day (before first night) her answer was "THREE"...

I was really horny but needed to resist from masturbation as kid is around me... hope I will catch some details for first night there soon.

Lover is sharing apartment with other couple, my wife is really ashamed from the looks she is receiving from other girl there...

eurocuck said:
Lover is sharing apartment with other couple, my wife is really ashamed from the looks she is receiving from other girl there...

She should not be ashamed at the looks from the other girl. She just thinks your wife is a slut by what she's doing. Which is correct. You should both get pleasure from the fact people know your wife is a slut.
My wife really gets a kick out of people knowing and dissaproving.
Enjoy - this is the start if something fun ;-)

I am so high in my emotions knowing/imaging what wife is doing so far away. There were some games similar to that in the past - like renting her to a friend for a swing party, or sending her with other friend for a weekend away, in that time I was there on the second night, interrupting their fun :) I was just not able to manage my emotions masturbating to pain...

Now is different, I know she is away till Monday evening and I will not be able to interfere there fun, watch, request pictures, participate...

I was calling her around 10 am. their time but her cell phone was dead, couple of hours later she called the daughter and text-ed me for good morning... (at lunch, we were at lunch with daughter and she was asking me why mother is on business trip over the weekend).

I did text her immediately wish her good morning and asking her how she feels. Answer was that she is sleepy as they we playing till dawn :) I asked her back if they use condoms (she is not on pills)... she assured me that condoms are in use for the pussy... My penis jumped and I asked back if he had her in the ass... answer came with a little delay - telling me she was fucked in her back door just before she call our kid... then she wished us good day as she will run out for a tour...

I needed to excuse myself and finish my hard-on in restaurant toilet... waiting her call for good night.

In one surprisingly long telephone call she shared with me most frustrating and strange experience she had there... She was involved in exhibition act, something like soft swing we have never tried together... With the couple, lover is sharing apartment with, they made sex in front of each other couple... not changing partners, not even touching... She was really frustrated and called me immediately afterwards. There was no case there is a erect penis in the room with her and she would not try it... She said it is erotic somehow but really not working for her...

Her lover shared with her that is not first time to have party structured like that, but she is really frustrated. Other girl in apartment is treating her as total *****... which she will never accept...

Sounds like event is ruining her adventure at its end... she is alone at a coffee shop close to the lover place and talking, texting me...

My advice was to rent a hotel room close to the apartment and go there with lover for last night. I will pay... just she will come back in a same adventurous mood she left :)

eurocuck said:
The other woman in [the apartment, which she shares with her fiancé and my wife's lover] is treating [my wife] as a total *****... which my wife will never accept. Sounds like [this development] is ruining my wife's adventure, as it nears its end.

It sounds like the woman of the conventional couple your wife's lover is sharing his apartment with views your wife as a threat. This may be because, recognizing that your wife is a married woman who fucks men other than her husband (you), she may fuck HER fiancé. Hence her hostility.

eurocuck said:
My wife is alone at a coffee shop close to her lover's place, talking and texting me.

Further evidence that the other woman has driven your wife out of her lover's shared apartment...

eurocuck said:
My advice was to rent a hotel room close to the apartment and go there with her lover for the last night. I will pay... just so she will come back in the same adventurous mood she left in. :)

I'd say that was good advice. Offering to pay so your wife and her lover will have a private room was the right thing to do.

For future assignations, your wife and her lover will need a place to meet other than the apartment he's sharing with the engaged couple. To suggest the obvious, you'll need to talk with her about it after she returns.

Last edited:
Reactions: minotaure
She will be back soon... I am so exited right now. From last call before boarding she is very happy...

eurocuck said:
She will be back soon... I am so exited right now. From last call before boarding she is very happy...

Cool. It sounds like "all's well that ends well," perhaps as a result of your generous suggestion to your wife that you would pay the cost of a private hotel room for her and her lover...

Users who are viewing this thread