Wife is being posted by an on-line Master!!

• Thread startertopcat1
  • Start date

topcat1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2006
Virginia, USA
Hello, my name is Mr. T. and I am in control of Robin's computer and I want to share a few pics of this cuck boi's wife. She's hot as hell, I do not know what she's doing with his ass. She has not gone out and got some real BBC yet, but as you can see she's warming up to the idea. Let Robin know you want to see her with the real thing.

If any of you cucks need to talk about your wife, be cucked on-line, etc., let me know.

I am waiting!! I can be found at imakeithappennow2@yahoo.com

Mr. T.

IMG_0177.jpgIMG_2811.jpgIMG_2813.jpg

Reactions: yho
What a hot lady - sweet! Sexy as fuck! Love to see Robin with three black cocks! Filling all holes and covering her with cum!

Hot

WOW that slut is HOT. I would luv to fuck her solid and then Robin can clean up and nurse her sore pussy

imported_topcat1 said:
Hello, my name is Mr. T. and I am in control of Robin's computer and I want to share a few pics of this cuck boi's wife. She's hot as hell, I do not know what she's doing with his ass. She has not gone out and got some real BBC yet, but as you can see she's warming up to the idea. Let Robin know you want to see her with the real thing.

If any of you cucks need to talk about your wife, be cucked on-line, etc., let me know.

I am waiting!! I can be found at imakeithappennow2@yahoo.com

Mr. T.

IMG_0177.jpgIMG_2811.jpgIMG_2813.jpg

robin i would love to see you in action. I want to see you sucking and fucking bareback asap and I want to see shots of your well used spunk filled pussy

Very beautifl woman. Can't wait to see more pictures and more details of her with her lover(S).

Hello Mr T I have emailed you and would love for you to control my pc and gather wifes pics and docs xx
Team viewer ID 604 546 305
Permanent password pervert