Wife is going away with her BF

• Thread starterteddy1
  • Start date

teddy1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2006
Last nite my wife Jen told me that she is taking a weeklong vacation with her lover James. I was a bit upset, but I shouldn't be surprised. They spend three or four nites a week together (usually fucking their brains out) at our place or his. Jen also said that they have made a video of some of their lovemaking sessions that took place at his apartment. She said " I know you'll enjoy jerking off while watching it when I'm away".

Tonite I got into a heated argument with Jen, basically telling her how I feel about the way she treats James better than she treats me lately. Especially in bed. I've watched her lovingly suck his prick for what seems like forever before they have intercourse, but she barely spends a half minute giving my dick a few quick licks before we have sex. When I told her this she replied - " If I suck you for more than a few seconds you get too excited and you come so quickly I get zero pleasure from it". It hurt hearing her say these things, but I went on to tell her that she also fucks her lover in a variety of positions that we don't even try. Jen was now getting pissed and she told me that this is due to the fact that I always shoot off too fast when we do it doggy-style. And she also reminded me about the one time she tried to get on top and ride my cock - I came in my rubber before I was even inside her.

Let's just say we are not speaking right now - but I hope she leaves the video for me to watch while she's gone.

teddy1 said:
Last nite my wife Jen told me that she is taking a weeklong vacation with her lover James. I was a bit upset, but I shouldn't be surprised. They spend three or four nites a week together (usually fucking their brains out) at our place or his. Jen also said that they have made a video of some of their lovemaking sessions that took place at his apartment. She said " I know you'll enjoy jerking off while watching it when I'm away".

Tonite I got into a heated argument with Jen, basically telling her how I feel about the way she treats James better than she treats me lately. Especially in bed. I've watched her lovingly suck his prick for what seems like forever before they have intercourse, but she barely spends a half minute giving my dick a few quick licks before we have sex. When I told her this she replied - " If I suck you for more than a few seconds you get too excited and you come so quickly I get zero pleasure from it". It hurt hearing her say these things, but I went on to tell her that she also fucks her lover in a variety of positions that we don't even try. Jen was now getting pissed and she told me that this is due to the fact that I always shoot off too fast when we do it doggy-style. And she also reminded me about the one time she tried to get on top and ride my cock - I came in my rubber before I was even inside her.

Let's just say we are not speaking right now - but I hope she leaves the video for me to watch while she's gone.
Another open marriage crashes , poor communication and one partner forgeting that her husband comes first , ALWAYS ! Since this was posted 7/14/06 i would assume this marriage has folded . She only see's what she wants/feels and he is to much of a wimp to take control . They truly deserve to suffer together but surely by now they went their own ways .

Reactions: Manwaife
it happens more than you think

being a happy cuckold is about doing what pleases her and doing whatever to make her happy.