• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife is intersted in your opinion

• Thread starterJafwo
  • Start date

Jafwo

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 29, 2006
Here are a few pics of her. These are much closer to her body now as she recently had our son.

Attachments

• ktub1104e.jpg
    ktub1104e.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,355
  • ktub1104d.jpg
    ktub1104d.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 524
  • ktub1104f.jpg
    ktub1104f.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 791
A few more.

The reason I ask is that she wants me to set something up. Details will be given to those who are selected. Must be decent person, good personality, considerate, and fun to be around.

Attachments

• ktub1104v.jpg
    ktub1104v.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 312
  • ktub1104za.jpg
    ktub1104za.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 373
  • gf2-04-Pfixed.jpg
    gf2-04-Pfixed.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 394
  • 6-2-05b.jpg
    6-2-05b.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 399
  • 01-05-03wfixed.jpg
    01-05-03wfixed.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 999
online chatting will be required to determine compatibility. This is her first time. Our first time. Time frame is latter this year. If you want this to happen right away, we are not for you.

We are from the west burbs of Chicago. Wife is not a size queen.

Nice pix. Your lady looks like she could take a nite of rough riding. I LOVE the ass shot. If I were closer I'd be auditioning to get that ass. Good luck in ur search.

i'd love to grab her meaty..thick..just given birth body in my hands..

I would lick that...

She's still hot!

Last edited by a moderator:
yo! not black but I grew up in skokie :) Hello to a fellow chicagoan. Good luck guys!

That's a nice body she's showing there. It would be a pleasure to ride between those thighs.

not bad nice piece of ass she ass

still losing

She is still losing the weight. She had a set back when she had to have her gall bladder removed. I have posted a pic prior to pregnancy to show you where she is trying to get back to.

thanks for the kind words, and Hi again Corno.

Attachments

• GF400fixed.jpg
    GF400fixed.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 334
Very very nice...

She is a sweet piece... Just wish you two were closer.

fill her up

would love to see this filled with BBC.

Attachments

• gf15fixed.jpg
    gf15fixed.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 259
So, Jafwo you are a real cuck and your wife is taking advantage of this... She has ordered you to find some BBC to satisfy her needs!!! Be obedient!!!

Lovely pussy, man...

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my god! Your wife have the most beautiful pussy on this web, keep posting!

thanks

Thanks for the compliments. Another to keep you interested.

Attachments

• GF412fixed.jpg
    GF412fixed.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 207
Hello She is a HOTTIE and Looks GREAT !!!

'm TJ a 6'6" 245 lbs black male a former college basketaball player from
Texas now a medical professional in the chicago area (I AM CLOSE BY IN CHICAGO). I'm str8 D&D free and well hung. I liked what you are looking for on the Dark Cavern Fourm and I am contacting you to see if you all would be interested. I am sane/safe and not a gangster or a thug.

I play with white wives exclusively and if you need a reference I can put
you in to contact with some of them if we get that far. I like what you all
are looking for with regard to total control...I would like to even make
some of the adventures PUBLIC (parks, parking garages, my office...etc) I am a very aggressive physical lover that enjoys exploring a womans body and mind and helping her push her limits....I hope and anticpate that you all
would want her to be controlled and yet pleased at the same time taking my
big dick 8 1/2 by 4 around over and over also in the hopes that once we were comfortable with one another I could pump my sperm into her on a continious basis. I can include a few pics I don't have many hope to hear from you soon. tj-822@hotmail.com if you send me an email I can send pics also you can see my profile and look up my site on Multiply site

Peace

TJ

She has a Sexy Ass and is she a REDHEAD?

She is Quite a HOTTIE !!! I would LOVE TO FILL HER we should Meet/Meat/MATE LOL

Users who are viewing this thread