• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife is on a date tonight

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
X

Hi everyone,

My wife is out on a date tonight. She has been chatting with this guy for the last couple of weeks. He e-mailed her a couple of weeks ago on a swinger website that we subscribe to. Since then they have been exchanging e-mails non-stop. She loves to get deeply involved so the conversation leading up to the meeting has been great.

If you haven't seen our earlier messages regarding the cuckold jewelry - she had a necklace made for me that has an X on the front (to represent the horns of a cuckold) and on the back reads, "Horns adorned for my Love." The purpose of this necklace is to remind me that she is the one in control and I am the cuckold. She likes it because it might subject me to the potential precarious situation of having to explain it to anyone who might ask. Also, while wearing it, I am not allowed to pleasure myself.

This morning she came in and put the necklace on me. It is always a rush when she makes me put the necklace on. I love when she goes out of her way to remind me that I am her cuckold.

I am at home awaiting her return in anticipation of what may be.

Jer

DSC_0712.jpg IMG_3573.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Has she ever spent the night with one of her lovers. Mine wants to spend the night with her boyfriend.

Hi obdcuck,

Yes, as a matter of fact, she has. She has only done it a couple of times actually because she usually just likes to come home at the end of the night and sleep in our own bed. However, earlier this year she was seeing a guy that she really liked .. after a few months of dating and doing the late-night thing she wanted to have not just a night away with him. This was a first ever for anyone she had been dating. They got a room at a nice hotel in a beach town nearby and, of course, they didn't get much sleep. She said they had sex countless times that night. The next morning they had more sex. Even after they drove back home to his place that next afternoon they had sex again at his place. It was probably one of her most memorable nights .. I know it was mine!

Jer

Excellent JerryB96! What's the guy like that your lovely wife is enjoying? Older,younger,better 'hung'? Interesting post and thanks for sharing..more news please!

So how did her date go?

They havn't set any thing up yet. She just told me she wants to spend the night with him.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies!

My wife met her date on Tuesday (12/14) at a wine bar. She said he was very intriguing and they had a wonderful evening.

He is slightly older than me - she likes an older man (we are both in our mid / late thirties respectively). She likes a man with gray-ing hair and his hair is beginning to gray (more than mine, I am assuming). I actually don't know how well hung he might be - because, as things would have it, they did not end up doing anything - more than an evening of conversation at the wine bar.

I might mention here that he is a married man. He and his wife have an agreement and she knows that he was out with my wife this week.

Anyway, my wife had a great time with this guy on Tuesday and they want to meet up again. They are planning to meet again next week on Monday night, 12/20. I get the feeling that wine won't be the only thing on the menu this time around. :)

Cool, good thread! You are lucky your wife only makes you wear a necklace! Keep us informed.

Awesome! Hopefully you will be able to update us tonight.

Hi all,

Here's where things are at ..

She left a couple of hours ago for her date with this new guy. It is a little after 8PM now. She said that they were meeting for dinner at 6PM so they could maximize their evening together. She said she would at least text me to let me know how things were going. I haven't heard from her yet but didn't entirely expect to. She had a great time their last evening out so I'm sure is consumed in conversation.

She bought a new dress for this date. Before she left we reviewed her attire. She was wavering between stockings or no stockings. We opted to go with the stockings. The kicker was that she had to wear a garter belt. It looked amazing. I'm sure this guy will thoroughly enjoy the sight of that as the dress comes off.

Jer

So it is 11:50 and I just received a text .. all it says is, "Yum yum!"

I guess things went well!

JerryB96 said:
So it is 11:50 and I just received a text .. all it says is, "Yum yum!"

I guess things went well!

Hot! Good on her!

How about a pic of her all dressed up for her new lover?

Hey jer you are a lucky guy, thanks for sharing with us all, please tell us what happened

Yes you lucky guy. WHy don't you suggest calling her or she calling you and then let you listen while he pounds her relentlessly.

Users who are viewing this thread