• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife is out RIGHT NOW, NEED ADVICE!!!

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date

Tokyocouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2011
She has been telling me about this slutty friend she has for the last couple weeks and I keep telling her to join her at the partys she goes to, she said one day she would if I'm ok with it! for those who dont know...my wife already knows I would love for her to be shared but she has only done this online so far (webcam,email sessions). I have deprived her of my cock for the last week (at least) and have been sick with the flu, she would come over and rub my cock all the time while I'm laying on the couch all doped up on medicine, but I couldnt get it hard for her. all of asudden she tells me yesterday that her friend invited her to a dinner party and she wants to go!!!!
so today I was asking her if she can meet some guys there and she said "maybe". (which is a positive answer for her). Then I started asking if she can hopefully fuck one of them in a hotel and please send me the pics from her phone. She is out at dinner right now and I will update this as time goes on.
I'll check back often..... lets converse about this situation.

I sent her several "POV" style pics of asian women sucking cock and getting fucked and said I would LOVE to have a pic like that and she just replied and said "I'll try".
Holy shit, is today the day?

16+ views and not one member can help me out here?

i think it sounds good for it, if she find the right guy there..

how she was dressed as she leaved ??

Now that I think of it she never showed me and didn't change fir work until after I left this morning.

what she normally wear then ? skirt ? blazer ?

Pants because it's cold outside. She just emailed me saying she's wearing a dress and sitting next to a guy!

she like the guy ? did she flirt ?

Just saw your post, I hope things went well.

Hoping the dress leads to flirting and encounter you desire:D

Tokyocouple said:
Pants because it's cold outside. She just emailed me saying she's wearing a dress and sitting next to a guy!
good luck Tokyo...i m sure she is getting ok about idea and fuck with one man...

i hope today is the day..tell us more...

I hope it turns out as you wish....

Its all gone quiet...

any updates?

So did she suck any cock? Hopefully a big white one.

It didn't turn out as I wanted. I'll updated the forums once she goes out again.

sry to hear that, maybe next time..

Users who are viewing this thread