• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife is out tonight

• Thread startervnlfsn
  • Start date

vnlfsn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2012
I love when my wife goes out with another man. She has done this many times but it is always a great experience to get her ready and send her off. She went out to dinner with him and I can imagine the conversation about right now has turned to the events that will follow. I shaved her pussy and made her wear red underwear and fishnet thigh highs. She bought some nice new clothes and is wearing platform high heals. They are about 4 inches high. Her bull is not her regular bull but a former boss that she seduced into meeting a couple months ago. He is a very well off business man who works for one on the richest men in Chicago. The weather could not be better. She booked a room at a local motel and I am sure she will do anything he wants. Fuck, suck, anal, rim job or even swallow him till she gags. He does not want her to video it for me but I will hear about it as I get sloppy seconds later. That is if she gets home tonight! I encouraged her to do an overnighter if that suits them. I can always get the details tomorrow. I am a loser cuckold home alone with all these thoughts. I LOVE IT!

Good luck on the cream pie!

My girlfriend is out of town with a new bull tonight...and tomorrow night as well.....except that she's going to bring me some high quality photos of all the suck and fuck action. She won't do one of these guys without taking the photographs even though I've made the offer.

I can hardly wait till Monday when she'll proudly display her photographs to me.

In this thread you can see how much she enjoys the photographing.....7 bulls in total.

http://forums.cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38454

Well she got home about 11 pm and she gave me the details of her evening together with Joe. Joe is 6' 190 lbs and a 7 inch tool. She said that they met at a nice restaurant about 5:30 and both had prime rib. Then they shared a brownie sundae for dessert as he put his foot on her knee and thigh. Nancy said that she was getting wet about that time and hurried to get to their room. They went to a suite at the local Hilton and when they arrived he poured her some wine and they both slowly undressed in between sips. They played for about 90 minutes and then she texted me this-"I am having slippery wet fun!" That was about 9:30. She told me when she returned home that he came 3 times. Once in her ass once in her pussy and then in her mouth.
He wants to meet her again in a couple weeks. Her other bull is ******* of Joe and she thinks it's best that way.

We fucked and licked each other for over an hour and I woke up this morning naked and she had breakfast ready. I got some sloppy seconds and even sucked the juice out of her pussy. Man what a night!!

My wife won't go oout alone. She will only fuck other men, in front of me.
I'd love to see her get picked up and leave with a Bull.

it isn't for everyone. My wife loves me and I love her. That love and sex are separate in her mind. She is always ready to fuck but she always comes home so I can have my sloppy seconds. I would be annoying during her sex as you watch and then suggest that she go it alone to avoid all your annoying ways :^)

Warpt said:
I love to watch mine get fucked. Wouldn't have it any other way. Love to watch her cum around another guys cock. The expression on her face while he is blowing a huge load into her. mmmm. Then there is the safety thing. There are so many weirdo' s

Warpt said:

Tomorrow my wife has some day play with her bull. She always asks if I want to tag along but I have a job. She is wet as horny as I have ever seen her. Yet I refuse to touch her till she is filled up with his cum. I will not suck a cock but I will eat her pussy as soon as I get home tomorrow. She calls me a loser but I am always there when she can't get together with her bull. He is 6'4' I am 5'8"...He is 210 lbs and I am 235....He is about 8 inches and I am 51/2 inches. He is an executive and I am a factory worker. He drives a hummer and I drive a Hyundai Elantra. He is too busy I am there. If he is too busy tomorrow because something comes up I will come home and give her my 51/2 inches and hope she gets some satisfaction. He takes her on weekend trips. I sit home alone and they call and let me listen. She comes home with nice jewelry and new clothes. I can put a gift away on lay away and maybe pay it off.... I am shamed and humiliated but she loves me and fucks me 10 times for every time she sees her bull. She is always ready and never gets enough. So I am one happy loser and she is a great lady!!

twice in one day

My wife met with her regular bull this morning as I went off to work. I came home and ate her still juicy pussy and fucked her as she told me her fun meeting and how he treated her like his white rag doll. Then she proposed that she text her first bull that she hasn't met with in over a year. He was at work but said he would meet her at 6pm at the local 4 hr nap place. I filled her with cum and she took another bath and I dressed her again and she just left about 15 minutes ago. I just took a double shot of Absolute. And I will wait once again for her to return. She said she will video her encounter and I just need advice on how to post it so you all can see a little bit of their action. So help me out here....

Users who are viewing this thread