• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife is out with NFL lineman now..... Very proud

• Thread starterdargirl
  • Start date
D

dargirl

Hi My name is Dave or sissydave really and I am sitting waiting for my wife to come home from her date. Its 4 am and I havent heard a word so I bet he is fucking her soooo good and she def is due a good fuck. My sissy little clitty cock and a dildo are just not enough anymore. She loves me like a baby but she needs someone strong and all man to fill her needs. I am happy to know where my sissy cuck place is though and maybe Ill get a creampie treat if Im lucky.

Im so lucky:):)

Was she happy when she got home?

I love it when D comes home to me after she has spent the night with her big cock BF. She is happy and has that just fucked confidence that makes me so proud.

A wife deserves to be nailed adequately on her night out.

Hubby, do as much housework as you can, so she can put her feet up often and dream about "how good it felt" to be with her stud boyfriend so she will be in vibrational alignment to keep the hot sex cumming in the future. I am sure you have heard of Ester and Jerry Hicks with their best selling book 'Ask and You Will Receive'

for the record: he is a bind side tackle- and he sure blind sided her

Please keep posting about her lineman hero up the pole, and your emotional stuff roller coasting all over the cuckold place. Please be honest at what happens. xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread