• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife is out

• Thread starterDogboy
  • Start date

Dogboy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2010
I am doing this for the first time.

My wife and I have been discussing the idea of her being with another man for some time now. I think it started off as her just wanting to tease me but it has since developed into her believing in really wanting to do it.

Tonight she has gone out to a party and she has told me that there is a man there that she really fancies. Just got a text saying that she will not be back till early morning.

I am a bundle of nerves. Never knew it would be so exciting.

Good luck, I hope it turns out the way you both hoped

Hey Dog

Dogboy said:
I am doing this for the first time.

My wife and I have been discussing the idea of her being with another man for some time now. I think it started off as her just wanting to tease me but it has since developed into her believing in really wanting to do it.

Tonight she has gone out to a party and she has told me that there is a man there that she really fancies. Just got a text saying that she will not be back till early morning.

I am a bundle of nerves. Never knew it would be so exciting.

Do you wish to let us know what happen to your probably now HOT WIFE ? :eek::p:D;) okdeacon

We can't wait to hear the details, so congratulations that you both can talk honestly about your hopes and dreams and hidden desires.

It is a shame that marriages have that clause to exclude other lovers, because many single women enjoy the attention of several guys they date - and feel shut off from society quite a bit when they "downsize to just one cock".

Users who are viewing this thread