Wife is Pretty Sore Afterwards

• Thread starterjangles
  • Start date

jangles

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2007
We are a couple who have sexually experimented with a few things over the years ....but have never had an experience with a black man.

I have been reading about other people's experiences here on thsi site and had a chat to my wife about it. We decided to find a black guy to join us and we eventually found a very willing guy. Exceptionally willing actually!

I won't bore you with the details but man! Did her fuck her hard...or what!

He wasn't with us for much longer than an hour and that damned cock of his never seemed to go down! Even after cumming!

I don't know if he was on some kind of pill or something but it was different to say the least!

My wife enjoys anal sex and we had mentioned this to him. The second time he came was up my wife's bum and this was while he ws fucking the hell out of her from behind. She was lying face down on the bed and he kind of had her legs spread and pinned beneath his and going like a jackhammer at her cunt.

Without warning he stuck his cock up her bum hole and emptied himself. My wife said it hurt initially, but it was more the "without warning" attack on her bum that was the concern!

Anyway, it was about an hour altogether when he had dressed and gone, leaving my wife with two very tender and sore holes. As for me.....I would be lying if I said it didn't kinda turn me on!

The point of sharing this experience is to ask the question.....do most black guys do it that hard? Or did we just get an unusual guy? I mean, my wife really got it hard....and he didn't say to much either. She was still tender two days later! Her view.....she said that is was "ok' but didn't like that fact that she couldn't sit down properly for a couple of days!

If anyone was wondering....no I didn' have my wife after he left, or while he was there. Firstly, she was to sore after he had finished with her and secondly, I didn't really get the chance because he was doing all the fucking with that constantly hard cock!

All black men my wife has been with, with the exception of one who had erection problems, were sexually aggressive. I guess they don't get the chance to fuck white women very often and try to get the most out of it that they can.
As long as they start off slow, until her pussy has opened up enough to take a good hard fucking, then everything is o.k

Thanks Warpt. He was pretty eager from the beginning as I recall and just went for it....so to speak!

It's nice to be able to see a young 18 yr. old white girl hanging on a black guy.
You know that dude is getting some tight, quality prime meat from her...

my wife had a black lad on holiday 4 .4 days and yes he was agresive .he took pleasure in putting me down while he fucked her .and made her do things his way when he wanted . He popped blue pills but she didnt complain even ****** her to do things i didnt think she would do .she did and loved it and obayed his every comand

Most black guys are this way--that is what attracts many white women to them--their awesome power and forcefulness. Women like to obey men and black men in general seem to understand this better.

I agree with MacNfries too--more & more common to see black men/white women, especially teens.

My wifes bf is white...and he fucks her rough most of the time, and sometimes lightly. Most times he sends her home sore and lose. She can hardly feel me when I fuck her after. Many times I have not been allowed to fuck her, or even eat her pussy after him, because she is to sore. Its not that he is much bigger than I am...he is actually just a bit longer than me, but he is much thicker. He just uses her harder than I do.

alsrx700 - does she find it enjoyable being used so hard?

Only one of her bulls are really aggressive in bed. The other one is more of a romantic type and loves long foreplay and usually cums pretty quick. Both have great athleticism and can get into unique positions that I can't.

Melanie and ryan

I see McFries has also noticed the interacial mix in NC

I can't speak for the rest of the country, but in North Carolina, it is very common now to see black men and white women together in public

Not only is it very common to see White Girls with Black men. I also have noticed it is not uncommon to see one or two white girls with several black men. Also, it is very common to see these girls pregnant and giving birth to the interracial children and it seems white grand parents are caring for the children. I will have to say these children are some of the most beautifull to be found anywhere. It is obvious the stigma is being lifted here.

I wonder is this is true in other areas. Here, in NC, we have several large Universities that are predomently black. The incidence of seeing black females with a white male is becoming more prevalent, and yes the black girls are stunning, better dressed, and seem to have better manners and social skills.

jangles:

She does in fact love him treating her rough. She explains it as this...he fucks her and I make love to her. She is often very sore, and lose when she gets home. I love the feeling of her lose pussy, and she will sometimes giggle when I am fucking her. I ask her why...she says..."I can hardly feel you". Knowing that talk turns me on...its only a couple minutes after that...I cum in her.

Opinion of a Black Bull

I had been reading the postings from Jangles hoping he might be geographically close to me and came to this thread and could not help but weigh in.

I am a dominant black man who loves to play with white couples. There are many black men out there who are not dominant and will be far more "sensous" in their taking of your wife. I however am not one of those.
I enjoy playing hard with a white wife...and LOVE to have her do things for me she would never do for her hubby.

For me the opportunity is to provide a sharp but erotic and pleasurable contrast from what the wife gets at home - as well as often a much larger and almost always thicker cock.

Personally I communicate my intentions up front...and have had woman decide they did not want to meet me after early enthusiam, as they were concerned with how rough I might be with them.
Fortunately...that seems to be the exception not the rule...and most woman are more than pleased to try something new.

Personally I love it when a woman is sore for a few days after are meeting, however I love it even more when the next statement is - when can I see you again.

So communication - as always is the key. You can always ask a guy if he's forceful, patient, demanding, or how physical he gets. I always tell a hubby - I will spank your wife. They mostly tell me - she won't like that, and I say - not at first...No. But soon she will be wet with only two or three hard spanks.

What I love even more is the resistant woman who get pissed when I give them three hard spanks and despite their resistance...they get wet anyway.

I'm attaching a few pics of a few of a few wives that I currrently "own", and yes after they submit and accept my dominantion....they tell me I now own them.
You can let me know what you think. I have a few other wives and many more pics...but not pics I feel comfortable posting.

Attachments

• mia posed stocking.jpg
    mia posed stocking.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 325
  • Cin 4 Me.jpg
    Cin 4 Me.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 386
  • 100_0060.jpg
    100_0060.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 333
not many here don't love the whole notion of a black guy dominating
our white wives in any way the black Dom sees fit .............good show
308 Sir

jangles said:
We are a couple who have sexually experimented with a few things over the years ....but have never had an experience with a black man.

I have been reading about other people's experiences here on thsi site and had a chat to my wife about it. We decided to find a black guy to join us and we eventually found a very willing guy. Exceptionally willing actually!

I won't bore you with the details but man! Did her fuck her hard...or what!

He wasn't with us for much longer than an hour and that damned cock of his never seemed to go down! Even after cumming!

I don't know if he was on some kind of pill or something but it was different to say the least!

My wife enjoys anal sex and we had mentioned this to him. The second time he came was up my wife's bum and this was while he ws fucking the hell out of her from behind. She was lying face down on the bed and he kind of had her legs spread and pinned beneath his and going like a jackhammer at her cunt.

Without warning he stuck his cock up her bum hole and emptied himself. My wife said it hurt initially, but it was more the "without warning" attack on her bum that was the concern!

Anyway, it was about an hour altogether when he had dressed and gone, leaving my wife with two very tender and sore holes. As for me.....I would be lying if I said it didn't kinda turn me on!

The point of sharing this experience is to ask the question.....do most black guys do it that hard? Or did we just get an unusual guy? I mean, my wife really got it hard....and he didn't say to much either. She was still tender two days later! Her view.....she said that is was "ok' but didn't like that fact that she couldn't sit down properly for a couple of days!

If anyone was wondering....no I didn' have my wife after he left, or while he was there. Firstly, she was to sore after he had finished with her and secondly, I didn't really get the chance because he was doing all the fucking with that constantly hard cock!

My wife now can take it rough from her two Black lovers. At first, it was a different story. So it took awhile for her to be able to take hard thrusts. It also made her more limber in her legs because now she likes to pull her knees back for max penetration whereas with me she never did that.

melanie and ryan

jangles said:

Hot man! I would love to have been a fly on the wall for that!

I don't have any experience with black men but I know my wife’s white bf can give it very hard if he wants to, although she would kick him in the balls for not doing what she told him. Realistically speaking I’d say your wife’s lover’s virility has more to do with his being a bull and having a big cock than being black. My wife’s bf is a confident guy too.

searcher308 said:
I'm attaching a few pics of a few of a few wives that I currrently "own", and yes after they submit and accept my dominantion....they tell me I now own them.
You can let me know what you think. I have a few other wives and many more pics...but not pics I feel comfortable posting.

Wow, hot! I would love to see my wife dominated, although I’m not sure if she could be. You should totally start a new thread if you have any other pics you have that you might feel comfortable posting.

jangles said:

Oue experience is this.. alot of black men love heavy, curvy white women. From I witnessed he was so into her body he tried to fuck her hard in the beginning but she couldn't take it like that so she would keep her hands pressed against his chest. He did stay hard after he came inside her as well. Nowadays she has become more acclimated to his size and she enjoys it.

Black men love big asses and huge tits. If they are white...all the more better for them. at least thats what her Bulls tell me.

melanie and ryan

i prefer black men when i allow my husband to watch me. just a taboo thing i think both of us were raised with that makes it hotter for us. that being said, typically the black men are of a larger size than my husband or other white men ive been with. but after passing thru babies, im not sure anyone is too big...the body has an amazing ability to stretch when it needs to. however, just as i was sore after giving birth, after some of the large men, i am admittedly very sore. but we use that in our relationship too as my husband likes to know how sore i am so he knows how used ive been by a large penis. unfortunately i dont have the big tits i guess black men like but seem to have had no complaints about my ass ;)

I'm so stretched and sore

I think those are two of the hottest words a wife can say . God your STRETCHING me , your cock Is so fucking fat . And I'm sorry honey not tonight , he made my pussy so SORE .