Wife Left To Buy Some Milk...

• Thread starterFinnishHubby
  • Start date

FinnishHubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2017
www.xvideos.com
..and this is the picture she sended to me! "It will take a while, sorry honey.."

IMG-20180211-WA0000.jpg

Reactions: 18mDresdF4prom, okdeacon, Nazareth and 1 other person
Fantastic. I sometimes get similar pics while I'm at work.

Think she meant I’m off out to milk a cock.

Reactions: toolman2c
FinnishHubby said:
..and this is the picture she sended to me! "It will take a while, sorry honey.."

IMG-20180211-WA0000.jpg
She has impeccable taste in cock. That's a nice one.
And she is correct it may take some time to get the milk. If she fucks him bareback and he knocks her up it could take nine months to get the milk. Well there you have it.

FinnishHubby said:
... and this is the picture she sent to me! "It will take a while, sorry honey.."
Hm.... looks like about 6 to 6.5 inches (~15 to 16.5 cm). Nice. It was very kind of your wife to send you such a concise illustration of what she was doing, including (in effect) a measurement of her lover's endowment — which reassured you, no doubt, that he was adequately meeting her needs.

Wifes last night bar clothes..

20180217_115221.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth
FinnishHubby said:
Wifes last night bar clothes..

20180217_115221.jpg
That appears to be a lot of cum on her top. Looks like it came from one guy or she used her top to wipe multiple loads from her pussy.
If it came from one guy can my wife have him when you are done?

Thank You for noting that 6 to 6.5 is adequate. Smallest Black cock I have had is 6.5 in and he was QUIte substantial in his performance! It helped that he was truly "into me"
Love, Mary, Buffalo (for now)

Wife is spreading her legs again somewhere and i'm having hard times not to explode in my pants! Let's see what happens this time...