Wife likes bigger

• Thread starterRonburr
  • Start date

Ronburr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2017
We’ve been married 40 years now. But he’s married 11 years I talk to him a doughnut friend that was twice my size and he was the first wanna make her come by fucking. After that she was hooked she was going to his house every other day for the next four years and three times a week the next three years the first four he wasn’t married. But now all we do is eat her pussy till she comes and then she watches me jerk off and a few times when I lick your pussy it was a little swollen looking and a bigger hole so I think she’s doing somebody which I try to encourage her. She said she’s not but I think she is.And when she was fucking time she said that was the best me to come by fucking. She said it was so unbelievable she never knew it could be so good. Now she doesn’t want me to fuck her she said she just likes me eat me out eat her out till she comes. Or using a vibrator on her till she comes and then she watches me jerk off.

Ronburr said:
We’ve [my wife and I?] been married 40 years now. But he’s [my wife's lover?] married 11 years. I talk to him, a doughnut friend [a friend I meet for coffee and doughnuts?], that's twice my size, and he was the first [other man, who wanted to] make [my wife] come by fucking.
Hm.... it sounds like you made the mistake of telling your friend you couldn't bring your wife to orgasm by fucking her.
Ronburr said:
After that [my wife] was hooked, she was going to his house every other day for the next four years, when her lover was not married.
Good for her. Attaining orgasms by fucking her big-cock lover every other day was a very good frequency for your sexually-liberated wife.
Ronburr said:
And, she fucked him three times a week for the next three years, after he was married.
That sounds pretty good, although not quite as intense. Evidently getting married did not get in the way of your wife's big-cock lover continuing the satisfying sex he was getting from your hotwife.
Ronburr said:
But now, all we do is eat her pussy 'til she comes.

That's OK. It's entirely appropriate for a married woman, who is accustomed to having a satisfying lover, to require her cuckold only to be her cunt-sucker. (It sounds like her lover's wife found out about their affair, and gave him so much trouble he was ****** to discontinue seeing your wife :(.)
Ronburr said:
Then, she watches me jerk off.
If your sexy wife allows you to jerk off.... apparently considering that entertaining.... after you have fulfilled your duty as her cuntsucker, you should consider yourself a fortunate cuckold. Fortunate, that is, that she does not keep you permanently locked in a cock cage (with her your sole key holder).
Ronburr said:
A few times, when I lick your pussy, it's a little swollen- and enlarged-looking, so I think she’s doing somebody.
If your sexy wife's former big-cock lover is no longer available, you should definitely expect, as a matter of course, that she has sought-out an alternative.
Ronburr said:
I try to encourage her.
Good. As your wife's cuckold, you have the right attitude.
Ronburr said:
She said she’s not, but I think she is.
My guess is, you're right. Maybe you could get your wife to start talking about it by initiating a game, in which she "pretends" to have taken another lover, then.... whenever the two of you are alone together.... teases you about how much more satisfying in bed her "pretend" lover is, etc. This game would be limited only by your imaginations, and could expand until finally your wife acknowledges that her "pretend" lover is real. (Maybe she doesn't want to admit it because he's one of your friends or relatives.)
Ronburr said:
And when she was fucking time she said that was the best me to come by fucking.
This seems a bit confusing. I assume you mean, "When my wife was fucking her previous lover, she said that was her best way to orgasm by fucking."
Ronburr said:
She said it was unbelievable, she never knew it could be so good.
Excellent. That's all the more reason, of course, for your sexy wife to have taken a new lover.
Ronburr said:
Now she doesn’t want me to fuck her.
Since you can't bring your wife to orgasm with penetrative intercourse, she probably regards it as a tedious chore.
Ronburr said:
She said she just likes me to eat her out 'til she comes.
Because that's the way you can bring your sexy wife to orgasm, so that's your proper role as her cuckold. You might suggest to her that she require you to kiss her asshole and give her analingus with your tongue. There are thousands of nerve endings around the anus, and some women can orgasm in that way. Perhaps your wife will find she is among them. (If you suck your wife's cunt then kiss her asshole in the same session, you should perform your cuntsucking role first to avoid transferring anal bacteria to her pussy.)
Ronburr said:
Or, [me] using a vibrator on her 'til she comes and then she watches me jerk off.
You should, of course, comply with your hotwife's wishes. Whenever that's what she wants you to do, well.... you should do it.

Last edited: