Wife likes young men

What is the greatest age difference between your wife and someone she had sex with?

• 10 years younger

• 20 years younger

• more than 30 years younger

• 20 years older

• more than 30 years older

Results are only viewable after voting.

natasnaikul

Natasha
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2019
My wife is in her mid 50s, I'm just a few years older. She's been cuckolding me for about 6-7 years now. In the last few years as we got into our stride she started to date younger and younger men. I feel like she needs to prove herself she can still attract males in their prime. She's been seeing guys in their early thirties and she's been with a nice young 27 years old man recently, almost 30 years younger than her.
I'm curious to see if others out there are in the same boat. Anyone has had a similar experience?

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c, Stephusta and 3 others
natasnaikul said:
My wife is in her mid 50s, I'm just a few years older. She's been cuckolding me for about 6-7 years now.
Excellent. You didn't mention how long you and your wife have been married, but it's good to hear that, in her late 40's (it sounds like), she made the decision to step up, step out, and greatly increase her sexual and psychological satisfaction by making you her cuckold.
natasnaikul said:
In the last few years, as we've gotten into our stride, she has started to date younger and younger men. I feel like she needs to prove to herself that she can still attract males in their prime.
Good for your wife. More power to her. But, the reason you're suspecting is not the most likely reason. Rather, just as older men find hot-looking young women sexually attractive, older women (your wife, for example) find hot-looking young men sexually attractive.
natasnaikul said:
She's been seeing guys in their early thirties and she's been with a nice young 27 years old man recently, almost 30 years younger than her.
So much the better. If your wife is taking younger-and-younger lovers, including men in their 20's, that means she is doing well as your cuckoldress. You should be proud of her.
natasnaikul said:
I'm curious to see if others out there are in the same boat. Anyone has had a similar experience?
On behalf of others in this forum, I'll say the answer is "yes." When a married woman who is no longer young — say, upper 40's through 50/s or older — becomes a hotwife (a.k.a. a cuckoldress), and if she has taken care of herself such that she's still reasonably attractive, as I gather your wife is, then it is not uncommon for her to find she is capable of attracting much younger men as lovers; men who are in their twenties and thirties.

From the point of view of younger men, this is advantageous because it enables them to gain the educational benefits of sex with a woman who is more experienced, perhaps much more experienced, than they are. And, if they know the older woman is married (to you, in this case), they also know they'll be gaining "no-strings-attached" sex, because the woman they're fucking is already attached so she won't be expecting that from them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: natasnaikul
When we started, at 66, she wasn't into younger men as it reminded her of her son. That ended pretty fast, pre-CV19 she'd trawl the local college, age range there is maybe 18-22.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoocum, natasnaikul and babagee
My ex-wife (Ex for reasons totally unrelated to lifestyle I hasten to add) started when she was 50, tried a few guys of similar age and quickly (inevitably) went younger. She is lucky to have some great DNA so still looked (looks) fabulous; so she had no problem attracting younger guys In the 13 years we were together.

It was great to watch... her experience and their enthusiasm/energy made for the perfect combination. At parties young men would gather around her like flies. She was also lucky enough to help a coworkers young son lose his virginity, in his teens. She must have been 60 at that point, so a 40+ year age difference.

All in all entirely natural, I think it has been this way forever. A couple of pics in her late 50’s... I mean, what younger man alive wouldn’t dive in!

636sml.jpg DSC00861.JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c, BigdaddyToronto and 5 others
My wife had a lad of 19 when she was 36, three years ago. He was like a rabbit from the start, unable to control himself. He came within five minutes, but he almost didn't get soft, sort of semi hard, 15 minutes later he was at her again, and this time she managed to get him to slow down, she said although the excitement of a younger guy doing her was fantastic he wouldn't go down as one of her better fucks.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and Custer Laststand
My wife and I met and began dating when she was approaching her late 30's (I am several years younger).

There was a young (half her age or close to it) co-worker that had been sniffing around right before, and even after, we met. After a couple of weeks, she asked my permission to take him to bed. I whole-heartedly approved, and she began an 'affair' with him that lasted for several months.
We were still living separately, and would see each other mostly from Friday night until Sunday morning. She had her opportunities with him during the week when their schedules allowed. She loved calling me and letting me know when he was at her house... just so I'd know.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, Stephusta, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
johnandlingf said:
My wife had a lad of 19 when she was 36, three years ago.
My congratulations to your sexy wife.
johnandlingf said:
He was like a rabbit from the start, unable to control himself.
Oh-oh.....
johnandlingf said:
He came within five minutes, but he almost didn't get soft, sort of semi hard, 15 minutes later he was at her again.
Sounds like he got your wife hot intermittently, then let her down by cumming prematurely each time.
johnandlingf said:
This time she managed to get him to slow down.
Good.... I hope he brought your wife to orgasm the second time.
johnandlingf said:
She said although the excitement of a younger guy doing her was fantastic, he wouldn't go down as one of her better fucks.
I guess even the most strongly-sexual of hotwives has to expect some losers as well as winners among her lovers.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnandlingf
I also love young bulls in their twenties.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c, natasnaikul and 1 other person
my wife was shared in Sept. 2019 for the first time at age 72. he was 50, younger than both of our kids.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and toolman2c