• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife loves BBC

• Thread starterCuntCleaner
  • Start date
Wow shes really getting it. Good for you both.

Thanks for the comment. There is nothing in this world that my conservative, sophisticated rich, stuck up worthless asshole eating, cum swallowing, nigger loving pig wife like more than being picked up at a bar with lots of people watching by a big ghetto nigger with me standing next to her and so everyone at the bar knows what is happening so I am completely humiliated and then taken to a hotel room and literally turned into the most disgusting excuse for a white married woman by some nigger whose name she doesn’t know and made up do the most vile, degrading things you can imagine while she begs him to fuck her pussy and asshole with his huge nigger cock and made to cum for hours and hours. It is the most fucked ip, awful but absolutely sexist thing I’ve ever seen

Reactions: gloryholewife
CuntCleaner said:
Thanks for the comment. There is nothing in this world that my conservative, sophisticated rich, stuck up worthless asshole eating, cum swallowing, nigger loving pig wife like more than being picked up at a bar with lots of people watching by a big ghetto nigger with me standing next to her and so everyone at the bar knows what is happening so I am completely humiliated and then taken to a hotel room and literally turned into the most disgusting excuse for a white married woman by some nigger whose name she doesn’t know and made up do the most vile, degrading things you can imagine while she begs him to fuck her pussy and asshole with his huge nigger cock and made to cum for hours and hours. It is the most fucked ip, awful but absolutely sexist thing I’ve ever seen
Lots of strong language. Lol. 😂 glad she enjoys herself. How long you been married?

Reactions: CuntCleaner
LiNY milf bbc slut

IMG_4553.jpeg
IMG_4002.png
IMG_4818.jpeg
IMG_2366.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: fredjac, SailorBul, MixedbbcLA and 3 others