• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife loves the black cock

• Thread starterstlkatty
  • Start date

stlkatty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 19, 2010
Enjoy We are meeting him again tommorow night Always looking to make new friends.

Attachments

• DSCN1294a.jpg
    DSCN1294a.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,217
  • DSCN1306q.jpg
    DSCN1306q.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,277
  • DSCN0437 (2).jpg
    DSCN0437 (2).jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,219
Reactions: iroczz
A few more

Les us know what else you want to see We will be taking more pics when she meets him again tomorrow night.

Attachments

• DSCN0686 (2).jpg
    DSCN0686 (2).jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 559
  • DSCN0982a.jpg
    DSCN0982a.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 507
What a great looking girl :) Hopefully she likes a mixture of white cocks as well [not to mention that purple one she's using - LOL] :D

Love to see those sweet tits being worked - squeezed, sucked - how extrema does she like her fun? They would look great tied at the base.

She just enjoys cock period. But she is totally into the black cock. She loves showing off her tits and picking up men. I am very lucky. She finds white cock she meets seem to want a relationship instead of just pure sex.

Since I'm not in a position to get into any relationship with her, I can simply enjoy the idea of my hand on the back of her head sliding myself deep into her mouth :D

Looking forward to hearing much more about her over time. Lovely girl.

Will be glad to let you know how tomorrow night goes. I will be taking more pics of them both and her with us both

Awesome

Can't wait to see here sunk by his huge, black torpedo!

She has got the most gorgeous pair of tits.

Fantastic body!!!she deserves more huge, black...

wow, very sexy!

Would love to see those beautiful tits cummed on. And, of course, would love to see her ass (especially with that BBC in it)

I'd fuck her in all three hole. Where are y'all located?

She is very sexy I would love to see more pics of her and her favorite BBC!!

Users who are viewing this thread