• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife makes a trade

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
This story is based on a true story told to me when I worked in AL, by the guy who in fact owns a station there. I have added some details and parts to make it more intresting. I did in fact get to meet the woman the story is about while in the station one day, but didn't get to see any sex, could be they don't do it much now, though in the car with her was a kinky haired boy or I thought it was a boy.
Here they were not a dime to their name and the car broke down on an old two lane highway. Jim was never much of a mechanic, in fact he was not good with his hands to do anything but work a computer keyboard, not even in bed, and he was clumsy and rough. He lost his job a few months back and they had took the last of their saving to travel to Montgomery, AL to interview for a job with a small company. It had cost them more then they had expected and now headed back to IL the car breaks down. She stood watching him fumble under the hood thinking that all that was left on the credit card was enough for one more tank of gas, what in the hell were they going to do?
Jim was getting angry, not that anything new was going on there, and since he lost his job he had spent most of his time that way. Pammy, why don’t you start walking back toward Prattville and see if that guy at the station will help us on credit. Why in the hell would he do that for strangers, she demanded. He looked at her his eyes softening, come on baby I have no clue what else to do and you can smile, flash your eye lids, hell show him your tits if it will get our car fixed. I walk back yank out my cock and all he would do is shoot me. She couldn’t help but smile at that, in Jims way it was a compliment, she had very nice 36C breasts and the tank top with no bra was showing them off nicely and for 39 she would pass for ten years younger. The town seemed nice enough when they had stopped for gas and like most of that part of the country very heavy populated with black folk. Might work, she had read all kinds of stories about black guys liking to see white girl tits.
She started walking, it was hot, and sweat soon covered her body, she knew her blond hair was a mess, and her shirt stuck to her like she had just been sprayed down by a water hose. She reached the town after an hour of walking and not one car had stopped or offered to help. She saw the Shell sign up ahead and her steps speeded up. The young black guy inside smiled as she walked in, and asked if he could help her. She leaned forward on the counter making sure her tits were very plain and explained about the car. The guy started off saying he sure was sorry but he didn’t know what he could do for her. She started to cry and said, surely there is some kind of deal we could make, maybe for a couple of extra dollars and get the car fixed. We got to get home so we can move back to Montgomery; she pulled down on her top so that the dark rings of her nipples showed. And whispered please, something surely. The guy dark hand reached out and went right down her top, she felt strange, guilty, dirty and yet she realized she was turned on too as he cupped her tit in his hand. Well’s now I have a friend who could fix the car but you would have to give him more then a feel of titty. I am willing to do what it takes; she smiled and said how about a little money? How much you wanting he said, she didn’t know how much to ask she had never been with but one guy and sure as hell never sold her pussy before.
One hundred dollars she said, he laughed, damn I can get a lot of pussy around here for less then that, yeah she replied but not my pussy. Ok but you got to do me and then the guy to fix the car then spend night with me. Well where would my husband sleep, the guy said he can stay on the couch. But you got to sleep in my bed and do what every I want for that much money.
She cried more but in the end she knew she would, ok. He walked around and hung a close sign in the window and started to lead her to a back room. Hold it, first you got to call your friend and make sure he will do this and get him on way to my husband. The guy went to the phone talked and she could see him laughing, he got off the phone took her hand and pulled her in a small room with a little cot.

pt 2

I use this when its storming and I have to stay late he explained as he pulled off his shirt. Damn he looked good already his chest was muscular not like Jims flabby chest, he dropped his pants, no under ware at all and his cock was long maybe 8 inches and thick as a half dollar. She pulled her top off her head and sunk to her knees with out being told, she took that stick in her mouth and began licking it up and down. Her noise wrinkled at first the smell of sweat and piss but soon that was gone, she felt him get hard and that thing was sticking straight out like a flag pole from a building wall. The tip was big a drop of white soon showed, she licked the drop of precum off, it didn’t taste so bad in fact better then Jims.
She lay back and on the bed, he pulled her on too her belly, then lifted her up with his arm around her waist he pushed his cock in her wet hole. He was pulling her whole body back and forth her head bouncing off the mattress and he didn’t seem a bit tired of it. He didn’t go long till she felt his hot cum shoot up inside her pussy. He just held her there his cock pulsing in side of her. Then he dropped her on the cot, got dressed and said don’t wash up I want Tyrone to get my cum all over his cock.
She got dressed, feeling his cum running down her leg and into her panties as she pulled them on.
She didn’t hardly get to the front of the station when she saw a beat up tow truck pull the car in. She went out to great Jim, the guy just smiled at her, looked her up and down, she knew undressing her with his eyes.
Jim wanted to know how she got them to do it, was it credit or what? She walked him over under a tree and explained the deal she had made, he got so mad he called her a dirty fucking *****, and started to walk away when she grabbed his arm and reminded him, he was the one told her to do whatever it took, so shut the fuck up and be glad I got a pussy and tits. Jim sulked but didn’t say anything more.
Soon the car was running and Tyrone was waving at her to come inside. Jim stood and watched as Tyrone put his arm around her led her back to that little room again. Tyrone yanked her top off as soon as they were through the door, she knew it had not closed yet and Jim had to of seen him grabbing her tit with his big black greasy hand. He bent over and sucked her nipples that were very hard, she forgot about the door, but Jim didn’t he moved over to it, it was open a good two inches and he could see it all. Tyrone yanked her shorts down and tore off the panties smelling them; damn you done got a pocket full of cum. At that the other guy laughed from outside the door and he yelled across the station not paying any attention to the fact that a family was inside with two teenage boys, you didn’t think I would give you clean snatch did ya. Tyrone pushed her on her back on the bed and dropped his cover alls, he too had a lot of rippling muscles and his cock was more or less same size but was already rock hard. She felt him shove her legs apart and he took a few good long licks of her creamy cunt, and then pushed three big fat fingers up inside her, he was feeling around in her, she felt him rub his fingers over the tip of her cervix then up and down it. You know white girl you got a cock in there just not as big as this un, then he pulled his fingers out and was on top of her. He pushed his cock in she felt her feet get tangled in his coveralls and he fucked her fast and hard, much harder then she had ever been fucked. She was grabbing his black ass and saying fuck me you black ass bastard oh yeah my goddd ohhh yeahhhhh she yelled so loud as she came that everyone in store stopped what they were doing and the two teenage boys slipped behind Jim to see.

pt 3

They saw a white bitch open legged with a shinny black ass on top and a bag of balls that looked like to golf balls in a wrinkled brown sack, he pulled out part of his much thicker cum going in her and part of it on her curly blond hair, some of it even up on her belly. Wow the boys said as her cunt hole was stretched open so they could see the mass of white bubbles rolling out down to light brown tight ass hole. Just then the boys Dad said get your self to the car you don’t need to be seeing some white hoe getting pestered buy some low life dog. Jim didn’t care, he wasn’t mad anymore either, his cock was hard and he could feel his balls about to burst, Tyrone pushed his dripping cock in her mouth, she sucked him, Jim unzipped his pants stood pushing the door open a little she could see his small hard white cock in his hands as she sucked she licked that big dick head, Jim yanked up and down, he was shooting a long trail of white cum of his own on the floor and she was cumming again with this black cock in her mouth and seeing her man cream.
Tyrone pulled away pulled his coveralls up and she got dressed with out putting the panties on because they were torn so she couldn’t have worn them anyway. Jim put his cock back in his pants. The guy who ran the Shell told her there was a shower out back truckers used sometimes go get cleaned up. Jim sits on a stool and listened to the men talk about what a good fuck she had been and how tight her white cunt was. He wasn’t mad, but embarrassed in all the years of marriage she had never cum like that or him for that matter.
When she came back in looking clean and fresh with clean shorts on and a clean top from the car she had the most beautiful smile Jim had ever seen. The guy tossed her some money from the register, yawl goes eat down the street and I’ll come and get you in an hour and go to my place.
As they sit in the not so clean dinner eating greasy burgers they didn’t talk at all about what had just happened in fact hardly a word was spoken, she was thinking about tonight, Jim was thinking about how they could start their new life down here with her being the new town hoe.
They followed the guy to a run down trailer and no sooner in side he made her take off her clothes he sit on a old kitchen chair making her walk around in front of him and Jim naked. She felt hot and embarrassed and soon more hot then anything. He would stop her make her bend over in front of him; he would pull her ass cheeks apart and lick her ass crack. The next time he would have her bend over and finger her wet cunt. He would stop her and suck her nipples; she now had four big hickies on her tits. He made her bend over in front of Jim and told Jim to look at that cunt so stretched go ahead and lick it. Jim did so like she never felt before he licked her like a dog would water.
Then he got up took all his clothes off, walked over to Jim stood in front of him naked, look at what is going to do your wife over and over tonight, go ahead feel it, I know you want too. Jim took it in his hand; it got hard with just a few gentle pulls up and down. He then grabbed her took her to the dirty bed room that smelled of dirty clothes and sweat and hmm yes sex. She asked him if he had been fucking someone else in that bed since it was changed, he shoved her down on the bed, yeah my cousin down the road comes over she is big fat bitch and no body else around here will fuck her, she is family got to help family right.
Then he started fucking her missionary style. Jim could see it all from the old couch because there was no door on the room. He played with his own cock watching his beautiful wife getting kissed and fucked he heard them both climax. He shot his own cum all over his hands and then wiped it on the side of the couch.

pt 4

Three times that night he was wakened by the two of them fucking, once her on top, he came on that one too. He swinging back and forth on him, then her getting banged doggie style, he had a great side view, the moon light was more then enough to see by.
The next morning the guy got up and went to shower told Jim if he wanted to fuck her while her cunt was swollen tight to do it now. Jim didn’t hesitate, he in kissing her softly tasted cum, dried on her lips, he felt his cock go in to a hot wet thick pussy, he could barely stand the stench at first but soon forgot it as he pulled in and out of her, shooting his load in her pussy. They took a shower together and when they came out, there was another fifty dollars by her purse.
As they pulled out on to the highway, both tired, and yet content, Jim smiled at her, life gave us a lemon, but baby you changed it into lemonade. She smiled your not mad at me, hell no baby I want you to do something like this at least every other weekend when we move to Montgomery in a couple of weeks. Prattville is only 20 or so miles from there we might even go back and you suck him off right behind the counter. She smiled, they held hands, happiness was back in their marriage and she knew again why she loved him so much.
If you enjoyed this story please post postive replies thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread