• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife meeting her Black cock tomorrow night

• Thread starterstlkatty
  • Start date

stlkatty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 19, 2010
Wife and I are meeting her black cock tomorrow night at a nice restuarant bar. This will be her second time meeting her. The first time was about two weeks ago net for drinks then she gave gim oral while i took pics. She wants more tomorrow night and expects to fuck him and me. We met him on Craigs list. she is wanting to really get into this and loves the idea og not being judged for being a *****. Looking for other ideas on best way for her to meet black men.

What she usually wears out This is her.

Attachments

• DSCN0819a.jpg
    DSCN0819a.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 474
Reactions: iroczz
Hottt!!

I bet her Black lover is really going to like fucking her and playing with her big tits LOL
Cheers, Harry

They always love her real 34dd tits!

Attachments

• DSCN0686 (2).jpg
    DSCN0686 (2).jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 217
Reactions: iroczz
WOW! Good on you for allowing her to get what she needs! I have no doubt she will have pleanty of fun with her black friend!

Your wife has a good body and diserves the best you can find for her

Those breats are udderly lovely :)

Love the breasts. The outfit looks like it is stretched a little up top and allows some very slight see through. Unless the camera just picks up more than they eye.

Nice

Smoking lady man. You are one lucky fucker. Thanks for sharing this beautiful and sexy woman with us. I would also like to thank her for this rock hard cock in my jeans. Did she get her some black dick last night???????? :p okdeacon

lucky boy

Terrific to see yet another white wife has 'gone black'! :) As for ideas on picking up more black men,you are lucky enough to live in the USA,where there are plenty of them everywhere. Apart from bars etc,get your wife to flirt at restaurants,shops,even walking down the street making eye contact with a potential new black stud. She'll soon be full of his cum if you make an effort.. :D
Good luck!

Attachments

• BBC creampie,perfect!.jpg
    BBC creampie,perfect!.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 138

Users who are viewing this thread